National bandana day is celebrated on the last Friday of October. This day’s primary is to raise funds and help young people and their families cope with cancer. The campaign is a significant hit in Australia and has raised approx. Twenty million dollars till now.
National Bandana Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National Bandana Day greetings:
– The best way to celebrate bandana day is to buy the bandana from CanTeen and help a family fight cancer. Cancer is an ugly fight, and no one should fight it alone.
– Fighting cancer is never too easy; they all need a helping hand, be a helping hand, and change a life—happy national bandana day.
– This bandana day, take a pledge to save a family from drowning in the gutter of cancer. Your little help can save someone’s precious life.
– They said cancer; I heard bandana day, and we are not the same, brother—happy national bandana day.
– Don’t just pray for families with cancer to help them survive; this bandana day gifts a family your help, which they will cherish forever.
-Bandana helps the bald head protect from sun and heat in the same way you, too, can be a bandana and save a family from the wave of cancer sorrow—happy national bandana day.
– We are strong, and we support each other that’s the attitude of a bandana and all the families of a cancer patient.
— Gifts are not always meant to be expensive. They need to be expressive.
– Now it’s in our hands to prove them right. Supporting them and helping them is the only thing we all can do
– Only a few people can get a chance to be a superhero, so now, when you have an opportunity to be a superhero for someone, grab it and utilize it—happy national bandana day.
National Bandana Day messages:
– The world needs more days like bandana day, which helps the people and gives the feeling that the world is a big happy family who believes in helping each other.
– Wear the bandana you bought from CanTeen in a prominent place so that people will ask about it; it is the most comfortable yet elegant way to help them.
– We all cannot change the world, but we can change someone’s life, and both are pretty the same.
– The bandana day celebration shows that some humanity is still left in some people.
– The fight against cancer can only be won by the support and compassion of the world, no one should fight it alone, and they all deserve a helping hand who can pull them through the darkness.
– Cancer not only drains financially but emotionally, too, so this bandana day, let’s help the cancer patients and their families and tell them they are not alone in this fight.
– Not all superheroes wear a cap and an expensive dress. Some wear CanTeen’s bandana, and that’s the same thing.
National Bandana Day quotes
“Because there is no glory in illness. There is no meaning to it. There is no honor in dying of.”
― John Green
“There is only one things in this world shittier than biting it from cancer when you’re sixteen, and that’s having a kid who bites it from cancer.”
― John Green
“If it’s possible to send a message from heaven, I’ll get one to you.”
― Lurlene McDaniel