Modesty is the most challenging thing to achieve in a lifetime, so in order to mark and celebrate humility, Be Humble Day is organized on the 22nd of February, each and every year. The people are excited to celebrate the day because they want to mark humanity and be kind, humble in nature, and behavior.
Be Humble Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Be Humble Day – greetings
– Happy Be Humble Day to all the people of the world. The day is to spend our whole time being humble, learning to be humble, and also realize the tricks of being modest for a lifetime.
– Happy Be Humble Day to the people who are always humble to themselves and also to others. On this day, we can tell them to teach tricks of being humble, but the quality can only be developed by own.
– Happy Be Humble Day to the people who are still not aware of this kind of day. They need to learn the basic guidelines regarding this day and activities of this day, follow them step by step.
– Happy Be Humble Day to everyone. We can perform meditation, a concentration so that we focus on our goal of being humble by controlling our other emotions like anger, stress, being sad, etc.
– Warm wishes to our own selves – A Very Happy Be Humble Day. Wish others regarding this day so that the more and involvement is more to gain more happiness.
– A Very Happy Be Humble to our own selves again. Decide what to do the whole day long as your own wish, then, if possible, involve others to make them join you and learn the art of being humble.
– Warm wishes to our own family members – A Very Happy Be Humble Day. Ask them out what they want to do the whole day long, join them, and possibly do all the things you need to do on this day.
– A Very Happy Be Humble Day to our dear friend and their family members. Create memories altogether, and share it by captioning so that everyone attracts to it and indulge themselves.
Be Humble Day – messages
– We need to understand what is being humble and what humanity stands for. We should be aware not only of the present but also should gather information regarding the past.
– We can know the facts regarding this day, but the founder of this great day is still unknown. But, one thing we can assume is how kind and humble he was to discover such a great day.
– There are many writings of being humble or pretend to be modest in the past and present, but we should try to masters the original art of being humble by being our own teacher.
– Humble nature comes from inside of someone’s body and soul. No books or nobody can force and take it out, if only we want, we can be considered the most significant point.
– You can get inspiration from others regarding being humble, but the art should be learned alone. So, to bring out humanity, it is indispensable to mark – Be Humble Day along with everyone.
Be Humble Day – quotes
“To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.”
― Criss Jami
“My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.”
― Ashleigh Brilliant
“I am sufficiently proud of my knowing something to be modest about my not knowing all.”
― Vladimir Nabokov
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.