On the 11th of July, every year is marked and celebrated the National Blueberry Muffin Day by everyone present all around the world. The day is to recognize the blueberry-flavored muffins. The day gives us the reason to wake up in the morning and enjoy the whole day long as a fun food day.
Blueberry Muffin Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National Blueberry Muffin Day – greetings
– Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day to all the people around the world. All people are much excited about this day to arrive to grab all the muffins, more in amount.
– Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day to all the people who are in love with blueberry muffins and do not need a specific day to enjoy it, as they want it all year long.
– Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day to the people all around the world who are not much fond of the blueberry-flavored muffins, but that does not mean they are not able to participate in the day.
– Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day to everyone either they loved the blueberry muffins or not, but the celebration is significant only when everyone is involved in this special day.
– Yes, we, too, need to be an active member of this day. We should visit our favorites place serving the blueberry muffins, wish everyone present there, especially staff members – Happy Blueberry Muffin Day.
– Involve your family members with you; when more in number, the celebration will be more splendid. Offer them their favorite blueberry muffins and wish them – Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day.
– Warm wishes should be sent to our dear friends, mates, and their family members. Ask them out and try to make blueberry muffins all together so that all of us can enjoy the day.
National Blueberry Muffin Day – messages
– The National Blueberry Muffin Day is one of the essential days marked in the National Calendar; moreover, it is also a fun food day, serving us with delicious blueberry muffins.
– Americans are the ones who love the blueberry muffins more than anyone else. Hence, marking the National Blueberry Muffin Day was necessary now.
– The blueberry was found in the 1900s, Elizabeth Coleman White first discovered it, and Dr. Frederick V. Coville did further research works.
– The blueberries are only grown in open nature without any modern methods. It is a naturally extracted fruit, and then it is collected by the growers and supplied to make blueberry muffins.
– Blueberries are also tentatively celebrated as the – popsicle, cheesecake, or popover day. Hence, the National Blueberry Muffin Day is celebrated all over the world in various name forms.
– The origin and discovery of the National Blueberry Muffin Day are still inkling to us. We should try to learn more to make the day unique; other ways research works are also going on.
– Learning should never be stopped, so let us gain more knowledge, spread knowledge, and then create memories all together. Share this in vast number so that everyone gains happiness from the day.
National Blueberry Muffin Day – quotes
“At the present moment I am eating muffins because I am unhappy. Besides, I am particularly fond of muffins.”
― Oscar Wilde
“I’ll have a cup of coffee and one of your blueberry muffins.” She sighed and looked at me. “Your grandmother was such a good cook. Her blueberry muffins were extraordinary.”
― Mary Simses
“The muffin tops covered with rivers of blue where the berries had melted from the heat.”
― Mary Simses