National Cocoa Day is celebrated on 13th December of every year. Cocoa was originated 500 B.C back in America. This day’s main aim is to celebrate the goodness, taste, and health benefits that it brings to our life and fill it with happiness and sweetness.
National Cocoa Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National cocoa day greetings:
– The best day to celebrate the national cocoa day is with your book and a hot cup of chocolate, and your comfy couch. That’s best to honor the cocoa day.
– The hot chocolate increases and soothes your mood more frequently than any therapy—happy national cocoa day.
– Nothing gives me more happiness than a comfortable place and a cup of hot cocoa. These are the things that make life happier.
– Don’t waste this day by sitting at home; celebrate it by going out with your family and friends, have a hot cup of cocoa, and discuss the memories. Happy national cocoa day.
– I am not too fond of the hot cup of cocoa aid no one ever, and if anyone ever says that run away from them, they are dangerous. They don’t know what real happiness and satisfaction are.
– True cocoa fans know that every sip of hot cocoa will give you different happiness—happy national cocoa day.
– They said balance is essential in life, so I bought two cups of hot cocoa for both of my hands. Balance is needed to be maintained with full enthusiasm.
– Cocoa is bitter initially, then become sweet with time in the same way life struggles become fruitful—happy national cocoa day.
– When it’s cold outside, then the only thing one can crave is a hot cup of cocoa to make your day complete.
– Only a true cocoa fan will understand that not all cocoas taste the same—happy national cocoa day.
– They said happiness could not be bought with money; maybe they haven’t purchased a hot cocoa cup because if they had, they wouldn’t have said that.
– A hot cup of cocoa has the power to cure all the sadness, sorrows, and loneliness—happy national cocoa day.
Happy national cocoa day messages:
– They said they believed in love at first sight; I said I think in love at first sip. When I took the first sip of my hot cocoa, I knew this relationship would be for life.
– Only hot cocoa cups can make everyone happy, not the humans; if you want everyone to be satisfied, be cocoa.
– Cocoa is the cheapest therapy anyone can afford them and start healing.
– The world needs more days like a cocoa day, which celebrates peace, calmness, and sweetness, not war and destruction.
– Let’s gather together on a feast and have a drink of cocoa. Let’s spend the day together in style.
– The world needs more heroes who came with ideas for hot cocoa cups; they are the real heroes required to be celebrated.
– No one likes to share their hot cups of cocoa, and there is no rule to share them, and if it’s there, everyone is free to break them.
Happy national cocoa day quotes
“Will looked horrified. “What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”
― Cassandra Clare
“Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.”
― Joanne Harris
“What you see before you, my friend is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.”
― Katharine Hepburn