Many people created many enjoyable things in life such as music we hear, books and magazines we read, programmes on TV, computer programs, etc. It is their hard work and we should give them credit.
We have taken as granted the copyright law many times and did not pay attention to it. Hence it is a great time to consider the copyright law. We cannot imagine a world which is not protected by this law and not protected the ideas and the things we produce.
Over the last few years, Internet piracy has become a threat to the computer world. Internet piracy means downloading works without paying for them.
This is a form of copyright infringement which is affecting many different industries severely because of the number of people worldwide engaging in Internet piracy.
Hence to create awareness, every January 1 is being celebrated as Copyright Law Day.
Here are Copyright Law Day messages, greeting, and quotes
– The law doesn’t permit you to post anything that isn’t originally yours. Everything u post will be controlled and there will be taxes for who violates the copyright. Seriously!
-Some really believe that if they give credit there is no need for permission! Come on guys wake up!
– Another thing the pirates take away from you is your choice!
– Copying is a constant problem and disruptor for various artists worldwide. We’ve had enough! ⠀
– If you’re a creator in the music industry, you need to have a strong understanding of copyright law.
– The Fair Use Doctrine grants exceptions to copyright when the works are used for the purpose of comment, news reporting, criticism, and education. Fair isn’t it?
– Do you know? As per copyright law, intellectual theft is a serious federal crime punishable. I’m gonna enjoy the real music!
– People don’t realize they are buying illegal merchandise from online retailers. Sad but true.
– Register your band name, phrase, and logo with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. You will be protected!
– One of the easiest ways for artists to protect their work is by registering their copyright works with the US Copyright Office.
– The Dark Lord is active. Beware!
– The great compositions are the victims!
– Follow the company protocol. Be safe.
– Thank you for giving me the next legal tip for Copyright Law day.
– Copyright controversy. Let my blog be safe from pirates!
– Feeling sorry. Such takers in this world exist. Unfair and Unethical. Just Do Not Care..
– Sharpen your copyright knowledge otherwise, be prepared to file a complaint!
– Music Licensing and Copyright Law Update. Teach and preach!
– Intellectual Property, maybe yours or mine. Both can be hacked!
– You definitely look like me! Maybe a copyright issue? Have a great Copyright Law day.
– One thing we try to stay away from is the Internet piracy. I’m the one. Are you?
– Oh yeah, here we go, with our intellectual property guide!
– You can steal my works, you cannot steal my mind creativity!
– The best Copyright Workshop from me. I wish everyone to be on the safer side. Copyright Law day.
– A party for a good thought. I attended a copyright Law workshop. It was great Thoughts.
– Great lawyers are best observers. Beware of the copyright Law!
-Pirates! Look there an eye is on you! Copyright law day awareness.
– Take my legal advice, else your work will be caught in the hands of piracy!
– It is not your right to copy. Respect the real artists. Copyright law.
– Copyrights, patents, and trademarks are all under IP, But what is the difference between each of them? Avoid any confusion, come to me for an advice.
– What in copyright law news today….?
– Losses of a publisher depend on how knowledgeable is he with the Copyright Law.
– You can find my photo in google, but can’t change it for you. I’m the original always!
– It’s my coat, don’t wear it, it might not suit you. It’s my copyright!
– Let everyone know the importance of a strong copyright system!
– Fake picture, fake music, fake website.Copyright law misused somewhere. Who cares?
– Respecting a creator can make you a creator for the new law. Protect copyright.
– Are you aware of which are the copyright exceptions in your country? Create awareness, Join hands.
– The essence of Copyright Law should be spread all over. Use your creativity to spray!
– I am little late to the party, but had to support the copyright Law day celebration! Our voices should be heard!
– One of the biggest drawbacks to success is a negative thought! Stay away from Internet Piracy.
– I may be a great lawyer, but even I have a copyright issue.
– I can celebrate a Copyright Law day with you, listening to you about Copyright Law.
-Don’t drive a fancy car without a license, protect your intellectual work.
– My rights reserved just for you! Happy Copyright Law day.
– Boost creativity and grow your industry. Be knowledgeable.
– Increased Internet usage has made Internet piracy a big boss!
– Copyright violators and pirated materials, both cheap!
– Nurture and protect the industry. Protect the world!
– Piracy is challenging governance capability. Citizen awareness matters!
– Piracy threats the creativity and the creativity threats the pirated material buyers.
– Copyright infringement is a punishable offense. Do I care to hear?
– Anti-piracy mechanism gives an opportunity to identify legitimate products. Truly blessed. Happy Copyright Law day.
– Have the capacity to differentiate between original and copyrighted material. Good for you.
– I am not an Internet law expert, but I know my duty. Create awareness.
– Be a safeguard against abuse of the Copyright Law.