Earth day is celebrated on April 22 every year since 1970. The day used to educate people on environmental issues. Public awareness programs are conducted to convince people about pollution.
The senator of California in 1969, Gaylord Nelson, took the initiative to celebrate this earth day. An oil spill on the coast of California which had killed thousands of marine animals in 1969, inspired Gaylord Nelson to take part in Earth Day.
This day is not a public holiday. Recycling and conversion are the main solutions for many of environmental problems. To celebrate this, you can make paintings of the earth and the effects of pollution on earth to create awareness.
Also, planting trees can make the day great. President Bill Clinton awarded Nelson the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1995 for earth day.
Now Earth day is globally celebrated and the interest in people participating in this program is growing drastically. Let the environmental problems be solved through our constant efforts. Let us join hands to keep our Earth alive and safe.
Earth Day Messages
– A man depends on earth and the earth on man. So, it is our responsibility to keep the beauty of the earth secure.
– Don’t wait for others to save the earth, it starts right from you!
– Our ancestors kept the earth beautiful for us and it is our turn to keep it beautiful for our children.
– Only some of us can hear the music of the earth. Happy Earth Day.
– Love the earth as you love yourself and others. – The peace for our souls we can find only from nature. Wishing everyone a green earth ay.
– We all are in the same boat and it’s everyone’s responsibility to see it do not sink.
– A little bit of humanity towards nature can save the earth.
– Earth is doing its responsibility towards us by giving a beautiful nature and it is our responsibility to conserve it.
– You can make the earth heaven and there is no need to find it anywhere else!
– Earth can satisfy your need but not your greed.
– Stop ignoring the environment, give high priority before it’s too late!
– It is difficult to build a forest but easy to make it a desert.
– The earth’s life depends on how many trees you plant!
– Be gentle to nature as they are the reason you breathe, you drink fresh water, and you live!
– Never lose a chance to serve the earth and it is today, Earth Day!
– Keep our earth clean for me, you, and our future generation.
Finding the right slogan for your earth is hard, but seemingly necessary. Do check out the Brilliant Earth Slogans with Photos.
– There is only one planet in the solar system with water and that’s earth! So there is no other place for us to live. Save the earth!
– Let’s fight global warming. Save green, save the earth.
– Go green before the green goes!
– Let us join hands to make the earth greener and healthier.
– Trees don’t give away wifi signals, but the oxygen we breathe.
– Shake hands with nature because it is our life and we have a long agreement!
– The earth is not good now but we together can make it better!
earth day messages quotes
– As global warming threatening us, every day should be earth day.
– The selfless service of the earth needs appreciation, we should think in what way.
– Let’s care about our earth and stop polluting it. Wishing you a creative earth day.
– No job is too small, let us care for our earth in small ways we can.
– Thank God for the gift of Earth and let us keep it safe.
– It is Earth Day, let us come together to make this place a wonderful one to live!
– For a better tomorrow, today we need to plan it.
– Hug a tree today and it hugs back to you by giving out oxygen!
– There are no borders on earth, so let everyone from every corner of the earth come together to save the earth.
– Let us have gratitude for the unconditional love of the earth.
– A green nature for our future’ should be the motto of us on earth day.
– As nature is nice to you, be nice to it.
– We are the guests of earth and we should treat it respectfully.
– Everyone needs a beautiful house but forget that it is built on earth!
– Let us mark this earth day by actively participating in Earth Day.
– The earth is our inspiration to write great poems. Let’s create some more great poems!
– You will see the beauty in nature when you love it.
– The earth is my home and I can even turn it into heaven.
– Be a friend of nature and you will start missing it every time.
– Mother nature is crying because we have made it dirty. Let us clean it. Join hands.
– It is in mother nature we find love and peace. Happy earth day.
– The past cannot be changed, but we can change the future. Plant a tree today.
– Before you die, pay gratitude to nature. Planting a tree can make your children remember you whenever they are in the shade of it.
– Today is a good day to do something good for our earth.
Are you starting an environmental business? If so, one of the very first things you need to do is pick a name for your business. So check out the Brilliant Environmental Company names.
– Do not wait for earth day, start your work from now.
– You are not educated until you contribute well to nature.
– Squirrels hide a seed inside the soil and forget where they hide it. Their contribution is great in getting more trees on earth!
– Clean and green earth is our dream. Remember it is in our hands.
– Save the earth, it is our only source for everything we need for life!
Earth Day Wishes
-Save the environment, and the environment will save you. Happy Earth Day in the year 2022.
-I wish you, and everyone else, a wonderful Earth Day. Please, for your own sake, safeguard the earth.
-If you can’t rescue the environment, don’t damage it or cause harm to our mother earth. Remember that if it is harmed, our lives are in jeopardy as well.
-Each day is Earth Day, as corny as it may seem it is true and we must respect this saying. Have a Happy Earth Day.
-We are already terribly late, and we must spend each day protecting our world. A happy Earth Day.
-It is past time to repair all of our negative karma that has harmed our world. We would like to wish you a happy Earth Day.
-Happy Earth Day! Mother Nature is our home, and we all must keep it a healthy and happier environment for future generations.
-On Earth Day, we should make a commitment to care for our earth by planting trees and limiting pollution in order to safeguard it from any negative influences.
-Mother Earth deserves our thanks, therefore we must take care of her, protect her, and make her a better and better place to live.
– We must remember that we received this Planet from our forefathers we must respect that and protect this planet.
Earth Day Status
-Let us make a vow to treat the world a bit better every day on this Earth Day.
-Earth’s beauty rests in its purity and natural appearance. Let us all value our planet and celebrate this day.
– Let us make a commitment to maintain and conserve the natural riches of our planet. Happy Earth Day.
-I wish you a happy Earth Day. Let’s celebrate this day to show love for our planet.
-Earth Day is a day for celebration and pledges. Let’s keep our planets safe and healthy.
– Let’s make this world a better, healthier, and greener place for future generations. Happy Earth Day.
-Let us commemorate Earth Day by pledging to do our part to save the planet and nurture it for a brighter future.
-Earth is like our mother, and we must safeguard and care for it as much as possible. Happy Earth Day.
– Thank you so much, mother earth! Thank you for not ever letting us down and for always being there to defend us.
-To all of you, a happy Earth Day. I wish you all have an amazing time.
Earth Day Captions
-In order to transfer our planet to future offspring It must be our responsibility to take proper care of it. #HappyEarthDayintheyear2022.
-Earth’s beauty rests in its purity and natural appearance. Let us commit to maintaining and conserving its natural riches. #naturalriches
-On Earth Day, you must pledge to take care of our planet by tree planting and reducing pollution to protect it from #harmfulimpacts.
-Mother Earth has deserved our gratitude, therefore we must look after her, preserve her. #HappyEarthDay.
– Let us all strive to make our earth a good place to live. To you and your family, a very happy Earth Day 2022! #Earthday2022
-The cleanliness and natural aspect of the Earth are what make it beautiful. Let us pledge to preserve and protect its natural resources. #earthday
– Breathe in the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and surrender to the power of the Earth as each season passes. #happyearthday
-You are already late, and we must not squander any more time on protecting our world. #HappyEarthDayEveryone!
-Let us commemorate Earth Day by resolving to do our part to save the planet and nurture it for a brighter future. #future
-Take excellent care of your Planet Because the Earth protects us, we must also protect it. #HappyEarthDay.
-The right use of knowledge is to live in nature rather than conquer it. Happy Earth Day, everyone! #future
-We have lost how to be gracious hosts and how to walk gently on the ground as if we were royalty. #loveearth
Earth Day Quotes
– “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” – John Ruskin
-“Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.” – Jimmy Carter
-“Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
-“What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on.” – Henry David Thoreau
-“The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.” – Pope John Paul II
– “What you take from the earth, you must give back. That’s nature’s way.” – Chris d’Lacey
-“To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” – Helen Keller
-“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.