Epiphany Day is a Christian feast day that celebrates the revelation of God incarnate as Jesus Christ. Epiphany Day is also called Baptism of Jesus, three kings day, little Christmas, and the theophany, Reyes.
Christians observe Epiphany Day, and this year it’s going to be celebrated on 6 January. Epiphany Day is celebrated annually. The traditional date for the feast is 6 January. But in some countries its held on the Sunday after 1 January.
The word epiphany is from koine greek, and it’s derived from the verb phaninein meaning to appear.
Epiphany Day Messages
-On this Epiphany Day may the three wise men visit your place and rejuvenate your life with love and happiness.
-Let us be thankful for the arrival of our Lord on this Epiphany Day.
-Wish you all a very happy Epiphany Day.
-Keep calm and love Jesus.
-May your home be filled with the glory of Lord on this Epiphany Day.
-On this Epiphany Day, let the divine blessings be showered upon us and fill our life with joy and happiness.
-Let us all celebrate the Three Kings Day to praise our Lord for his great deeds.
-On this Epiphany Day let our Lord guide us to the path of wisdom for a better journey in life.
-Let the three kings show up the path to righteousness and bring joy and prosperity into our lives.
-May the almighty be the king and save us from the evildoers on this holy occasion of Epiphany Day.
-Let us all look at the wonderful star for it is royal and bright to show us the path to our Lord.
-When the Earth sings Alleluah to heaven, remember it is the time for our Lord.
-Let us enjoy the moment, for Lord Jesus was bestowed on the Earth for Heaven on this Day.
-We all must come together to sing and praise on the birth of our Lord.
-Let us all come together and celebrate on the arrival of the greatest power from heaven on Earth.
-All men must come together and cherish the wonderful moment of the birth of our Lord on Earth.
-A great Epiphany always comes once in a lifetime, so celebrate it has the last Day on Earth.
-On this baptism of Jesus, let us celebrate as if it is the last time to praise our Lord.
-On this Epiphany Day, let us wish to lead our lives as if every single day throughout the year is Epiphany.
-Epiphany is also called Little Christmas for a reason, and let us celebrate it in that way.
-Christmas might be over, but the mood shall not be over as the celebration of the little Christmas is yet to happen.
-On this Epiphany Day let us show our gratitude towards our Lord for his arrival and Epiphany on this holy Day.
-Sometimes dream might never come true, but Epiphany is the dream within reality.
-The center of Epiphany is not the arrival of our Lord, but a way to cleanse our souls from our sins.
-Epiphany Day is something beyond our rational thinking, that is why our Lord is worth praising for.
-If you want to discover yourself, sink into devotion on this Epiphany Day.
-On this Epiphany Day, have a meal together with your family and drink to the arrival of our Lord.
-On this Epiphany Day let us seek homage to our Lord, for Epiphany is nothing without a quest.
-Understanding one’s potential and self-confidence can only be achieved through our Lord, and that is why Epiphany is worth celebrating for.
-Let us all be blessed to have the Epiphany in our life and the protection of our Lord.
-May our Lord shower us with His blessings on this Epiphany Day and always.
-Let the Lord guide us to the divine light and fill our lives with joy and prosperity on this Epiphany Day.
-Let us all come together in the grand feast of 6 January to celebrate the arrival of our Lord.
-Let our heart be filled with the glory of our Lord and with the teachings of the three wise Kings.
-We must kneel before our Lord who showers us with his holy blessings on this Epiphany Day.
-Enjoy this great Day, have a feast with your family and friends, and greetings on this Epiphany Day.
-Wishing you and your family the holy Day for Baptism of Jesus, our only true Lord.
-On this Epiphany Day, let the children know about the great miracles of our Lord.
-May the glory of our Lord fill our home and heart with his eternal blessings on his Epiphany Day.
-On this Epiphany Day, let our Lord hold your hand in whichever path you follow.
-Keep calm and happy Epiphany.
-Wishing you all to be blessed with the gifts of love, happiness, and peace on this Epiphany Day and always forever.
-Let us forget our conflicts and enjoy together on this Epiphany.
Epiphany day Greetings
-Everyone is the same in the eyes of our Lord, so the least we can do is show our gratitude towards his arrival.
-Let us celebrate on the christening of our Lord Jesus Christ and let go of our past sins and sorrows.
-On this Holy Day, the revelation of God shows us the path towards righteousness.
-The appearance of the Holy Trinity during Christ’s baptism is the holiest thing that could ever happen to us.
-The path towards righteousness and good deeds happens on Epiphany Day, so let us rejoice to that.
-Our Lord is the reason for the world being a better place so let us celebrate and never forget the fact.
-On this Epiphany Day, let every nation on Earth adore the holy presence of God.
-Never side with the wicked king of the region, on this holy occasion of Epiphany Day.
-On this Epiphany Day, let us thank our Father for revealing himself to us in Jesus Christ.
– Wishing that you blessed with gifts of love, peace and happiness on epiphany and always.
– I always liked those times of epiphany, when you have the next destination.
– I never made one of my discoveries by the process of rational thinking.
– There’s nothing good when something comes and strike you, and you think YES.
– Today is a fantastic night to recollect that we are every one of the one major family and the tyke god lives among us.
– Today is a delightful day to recollect that we are all family and that child Jesus lives inside us.
– May the three astute men visit your place and give you heaps of adoration, harmony and satisfaction. May this revelation be a euphoric festival with your precious ones.
– love is the revelation of God in our poverty.
– Every minute a revelation arrives and cuts the mountain into pieces.
– Without the mission, there can be no revelation.
– Truth, by which the world held together, has sprung from the earth to be carried in a women’s arms.
– The inspiration can come in such small ways that if you sit there just waiting for the big epiphany, you will sit there for the rest of your life.
– Tradition states that on the eve of the epiphany, the three kings will visit every good child and bring him gifts.
– Epiphany we saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.
– The revelation for me was that I was not an author. What’s more, I needed to accomplish something with these writings. I put them in the boulevards as notices.
– Small things start us in better approaches for intuition.
– The grin all over when you open your blessings is unique. that is the reason you ought to consistently be a decent young lady, and the three rulers will repay you.
– Today is a Nice day to remember that we are all family and that baby Jesus lives within us.
– May the mighty, the lord, as the saviour, save you from all bad things and make this epiphany a happy moreover celebration to you and your family.
– Becoming is not the opposite of being but the epiphany of being.
– it is a rare gift to understand that your life is wondrous and that it would not last forever.
– I never create one of my inventions through the process of rational thinking.
– I always liked those days of epiphany, when you have the next arrival.
– Epiphany is a Christian holy anniversary celebrating the magi’s visit to the Christ child.
– I usually do not talk for three days after a defeat. then you have an epiphany and realise it is just a game.
– Sometimes the dream that comes true are the dreams that you even never knew that you had them.
– You can never discover something new based on your rational thinking. you have to think differently than the obvious.
– the day I saw you, and i realized that you are my epiphany. I am blessed to have you in my life.
– usually we would favour seven revelations per day and earth, not all that without heavenly attendants.
– There is nothing better when something comes and hits you, and you think YES.
– Where the person who has been conceived lord of the Jews is? we saw his star when it climbed and have come to adore him.
– I like characters who are not typically heroic and come to some epiphany about themselves.
– We hope you enjoy the gifts we have left you but most importantly that you enjoy the time you spend with your family. Happy Three kings’ day
– May the magnificence of master Christ fill your home with joy and heaps of adoration on revelation and in every case, each day remains favoured.
– On the off chance that you look all through humanity’s history the focal revelation of each religious Tradition consistently happens in the wild.
– I had an epiphany. I was a loser.
– The camera is my way to disguise those transitory revelations that I was having in my life.
– My revelation came in that police cell. I understood I was going to lose everything, and it didn’t trouble me.
– Cuddling kills depression, relieves anxiety and the immune system.
– Usually we would only prefer three epiphanies a day and an earth not so devoid of angels.
– My songs tend to sprint toward some epiphany and then explode.
– People have snapshots of cognizance and revelations for the duration of their lives however then smother the acknowledgement.
– I have no clue how to manage myself and keeping in mind that I sit tight for my revelation. I feel the poisons gathering in my body.
– My home is in heaven. I am just travelling through this beautiful world.
– if nothing we do matters, at that point the only important thing is our main thing.
– I want an epiphany for seven days and angels around throughout the year.
– May you guided with the light of insight on your way and your adventure of life. commend this revelation in recognition of the master.
– Happy Three Kings Day.
– Truth developed in my mind like growth, and however, I attempted to rest it out, there was no opposing the revelations.
– If nothing we do matters, at that point, the only thing that is in any way meaningful is the thing that to do. #EpiphanyDay
Epiphany Day Captions
-Might well three wise men come to your house and shower you with love, peace, and joy. May this Epiphany be a pleasant occasion for you and your loved ones. #peace #joy
-I wish you many opportunities to be joyful and grateful to God. Wishing you and your family a joyous Epiphany. #lovejesus
-On Epiphany and every day, may the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ fill your home with joy and love. Continue to be blessed. #blessuslord
-I wish you and your family divine blessings, happiness, and joy this Epiphany. In praise of the Lord, commemorate the Epiphany. #lordloveall
-Life is the greatest epiphany. It’s entertaining, and we’re never sure when it’ll finish. #ephiphanyday
-Gratitude inspires reverence, which results in a magnificent Epiphany. #begrateful
-May the lamp of wisdom guide you on your route and journey through life. Spend time with family and friends to commemorate the Epiphany. #spreadlove
-Your lives will be filled with peace, pleasure, and happiness as a result of the Epiphany. The three kings will lead you down the correct path. #happiness #peaceforall
-May the almighty, king, and savior deliver you from all evils and make this Epiphany a joyous and unforgettable occasion for you and your family. #savefromevil
-The magnificent star, which is exceedingly royal and bright, will lead you to the Lord. #blessuslord
-All men should lift their voices in praise of the Lord, who reigns supreme in heaven. #jesuslove
-May this Epiphany offer you joy and light as you walk down the right path in life. #closertogod
-Small acts of kindness can inspire you. You could be waiting a long time for a tremendous epiphany if you wait for it. #bekind
-I’d like a seven-day Epiphany and angels to accompany me throughout the year. #happyday
Epiphany Day Wishes
-May God bless you and grant you success in all of your pursuits. On this holy day of Epiphany, best wishes.
-To all, a happy Epiphany Day. Let us all get together to honor this magnificent day.
-Happy 2022 Epiphany Day! May you, like baby Jesus, be overflowing with God’s grace.
-On this wonderful day, I hope the three kings will pay you a visit. Three kings’ feast is a joyous occasion.
-I pray that your faith maintains you on God’s road at all times. Dear, I wish you a happy Epiphany day.
-May the infant Jesus bless you and preserve your heart as pure as a child’s. Greetings on the Feast of the Epiphany.
-To all of you, a happy Epiphany day. May you be blessed abundantly as a result of this event.
-Happy Epiphany Feast! May your inner child always be as innocent as baby Jesus. I pray that your faith will lead you to Jesus.
-I hope the three wise men bring numerous gifts to all of your houses. Today is the Feast of the Epiphany.
-May your family be blessed on this great day. To all, a happy Epiphany day.
-May baby Jesus’ blessings be upon you and your family. Today is the Feast of the Epiphany. -Enjoy this lovely day with your loved ones. Have a fantastic day!
-To you and your family, a happy Epiphany day. I wish you good health and prosperity. Enjoy this day with your loved ones and a variety of delectable delicacies.
-I hope you and your family enjoyed my presents. May God continue to bless you and your family. Today is the Feast of the Epiphany.
-On this Epiphany Day, may our Lord Jesus Christ’s blessings be abundant in your home.
-We are protected and sound as long as our faith is strong. To all of you, a happy Epiphany Day.
-I wish you everyone a happy Epiphany 2024, and I thank the Heavens for keeping an eye on us.
-Friends, I wish you a happy Epiphany. May your life’s journey be full of brightness and grandeur.
-Happy Epiphany Day, 2023! May the three wise men bestow love, peace, joy, and prosperity upon you.
-My beloved, I wish you a happy Epiphany day. May the feast of the Epiphany provide you with even more reasons to rejoice. Have a wonderful and interesting day ahead of you.
-May three wise men find you and bestow their gifts upon you. Today is the Feast of the Epiphany. I wish you nothing but happiness in your life.
-I pray and hope that your faith will help you achieve your objectives and goals. To you and your family, a happy Epiphany Day.
-My dear friend, I wish you a happy epiphany day. Let us commemorate this day by exchanging gifts.
-Greetings, friend! May your Epiphany be blessed. I pray to God for you to be happy.
-Dear, I wish you a happy epiphany day. May the light of the star shower you with benefits.
-May God grant you all of your wishes. Have a wonderful Epiphany!
Epiphany Day Statuses
-Happy Three Kings Day, everyone! May you receive the gifts of love, peace, and harmony that three kings gave to baby Jesus!
-I wish for three wise men to visit your home and provide happiness, tranquility, and comfort to you and your family. My friend, I wish you a happy Epiphany Day.
-On this holy day of Epiphany, I pray that the Lord gives you the happiest life possible.
-Today is the Feast of the Epiphany. Jesus, may you be blessed with love and peace.
-My family and I wish you a happy Epiphany Day. May the three Magi bestow pleasure and wealth onto you all.
-Allow the divine blessings to shower down on you and fill your lives with joy and tranquility. On this Epiphany Day, I send you my warmest greetings.
-Everyone has a happy Epiphany. On this day, all I wish and pray for is for each of you to be happy, healthy, and capable of living a humble life.
-Three kings’ feast day! Let us participate in celebrating Baby Jesus’ special day and giving thanks for the blessing of a loving family.
-May Jesus Christ’s blessings be upon you, my dear ones. Happy Epiphany, everyone!
-On this Epiphany Day, I wish that God blesses you with good health and a long life.
-Let the Epiphany feast serve as a reminder to be grateful for all of God’s blessings.
-May we follow in the footsteps of the Magi, who followed God’s light.
-May the Magi’s gifts motivate us to live generously and truthfully throughout the year.
-May you, like baby Jesus, grow in spirit, wisdom, and God’s mercy.
-This Epiphany and always, may the King of Kings bless you.
-May you always remember how much Jesus loves you, just like the Magi did on the Epiphany.
-May you be guided by divine light as you journey through the night.
-Allow God’s light to guide you through this Epiphany and your life.
-May the gifts lavished on Jesus serve as a reminder of the gifts He bestows on us on a daily basis.
-This Epiphany, and everyday, honor His wisdom, grace, and brightness.
-Sometimes the dreams that come true are ones you didn’t even realize you had.
-You’ll never uncover something new if you only think rationally; you’ll have to think beyond the box.
-Today is Epiphany Day. May Jesus shower you with joy and peace.
-I wish you a wonderful epiphany day. May God lead you in the correct direction.
Epiphany Day Quotes
-“Love is the epiphany of God in our poverty.” – Thomas Merton
-“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” – Jesus Christ
-“Without the quest, there can be no epiphany.” – Constantine E. Scaros
-“God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
-“Born on straw at night under low stable rafters, Baby Jesus cried.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
-“Don’t leave Jesus in the manger; don’t remember Him only at Christmas. Instead, learn to walk with Him every day, as you pray and read His Word and ask Him to help you.” – Billy Graham
-“Wise men come to see a child of greater wisdom and honor divine.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
-“Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me.” – Mark 9:36–37
-“Mary and Joseph huddle snugly together. They cradle God’s son.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
-“And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.” – Luke 2:40
-“Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” – Corrie ten Boom
-“Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” – Lysa Terkeurst