Equal Pay Day is observed every year on the 2nd of November. This day was initiated by the United Nations, keeping in mind the discrimination faced by people in the workspace, including discrimination against women and girls and its commitment towards human rights.
Equal Pay Day Messages
– Equal Pay Day is a reminder and an awareness for people to value the amount of work done instead of judging them or discriminating based on their gender.
– With an increase in the gender pay gap worldwide, especially among women, Equal Pay Day is an active day of observation against this ill practice.
– The fundamental human right of all people irrespective of their gender is the value for their work, and Equal Pay Day gives hope to all the people.
– The women who are denied equal pay as their male fellow employees, to demand clarification.
– Equal Pay Day is a day that shows that equal pay for work for both men and women is widely accepted across the world.
– The progress made to make equal payments for both men and women at a workspace is very slow.
– Equal Pay Day promotes the need to aware all people not discriminate against women and limit their power.
– Equal Pay Day certainly requires time to achieve what it started.
– However, it still makes many people aware of the situations faced by people, mostly female employees at the workspace.
-This initiative helps them rise against the ongoing practice of discrimination based on gender.
– The Equal Pay Day is a revolutionary day keeping in mind the change brought by many women and community-based organizations.
-This day is to promote equal pay for work of equal value and ensuring the economic growth of women and girls.
– The Equal Pay Day creates a positive environment for all the women and girls who deserve equal pay for their work of equal value to move forward and ask for what they deserve.
– Equal Pay Day is not only about promoting equal pay for all irrespective of gender but also to change the mentality among the people.
-This day is celebrated to represent the equality in payment in the workspace irrespective of gender and the continuous efforts to achieve this.
Equal Pay Day Greetings
– Wishing all the people on the eve of Equal Pay Day, may all of you see a change in your workspace with this observance.
– Best wishes and more power to all the women who work very hard and deserve equal payment at their workspace for work of equal value.
– May you all witness the Equal Pay Day and experience its effects.
– Congratulations and best wishes to all the organizations and human rights communities on the eve of Equal Pay Day.
– Who come together to work towards equality among people and promoting economic development for female workers in their workspaces.
– More power to all the women and girls on the eve of Equal Pay Day, Hope you get what you all deserve.
– I hope all my friends get equal pay as their colleagues on this occassion.
Equal Pay Day quotes
The reason that man is seldom satisfied with his salary is that when it increases, he increases his expenses.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“Earn Nicely, spend wisely and you will live happily.”
― Auliq Ice
“We are sometimes humbled by the realization that, unlike their house, someone’s bank balance or paycheck is bigger than ours.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.