The National Escargot Day is organized and commemorated on the 24th of May month each and every year. The day represents and shows respect to the known French dish, which is made by cooking snails of land. The Escargot is a French term used for describing the land living snails.
Escargot Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National Escargot Day – greetings
– Happy National Escargot Day to everyone present in all corners of the world. The day is a fun food day to enjoy and try the various dishes of escargot.
– A Very National Happy Escargot Day to the good lovers, and especially the Escargot lovers. The day is for them to enjoy the dishes and also look after escargot raising, other related issues too.
– A Very Happy National Escargot Day to the people who are the backbones of celebrating escargot day, or also have hands in escargot raising and looking after other features of the day.
– Happy National Escargot Day to the people present all around the world who still have a notion regarding this day; try to clear out all the facts regarding this day and celebrate it.
– Greetings to our own selves – A Very Happy National Escargot Day. Start warm wishing others so that everyone gets a reminder and tries not to miss the enjoyment of this grand celebration of the day.
– Warm wishes to our own family members – Happy National Escargot Day. Go to your favorite restaurant and have escargot recipes, or also, you can all together visit escargot raising farms.
– A Very Happy National Escargot Day to our dear friends, their family members, and whomsoever it is being concerned. Let us all along make memories, celebrate the events, and share the memories.
National Escargot Day – messages
– The pages of history behind the National Escargot Day are still not well written and are a clue, but even the day is of great importance and is marked as one of the most salient days of the National Calendar.
– The snails are used only in cuisine to add them into various dishes to enrich the taste and hence the Escargot had become a famous dish in all parts of the world.
– Snails are needed now more in number because of the massive popularity of the dishes made from it, and so, snail raising and cultivating is a crucial part of maintaining.
– If we want to know more, then snail raising and the science or modern techniques behind it, altogether the process of growing snails is known as heliciculture. Most people are unaware of this term.
– The Escargots are a straightforward and delicious mouth-watering recipe. The steps followed are removing the snail’s shell, then cooking it with butter, garlic, and wine, served with sauces to enrich the taste.
– The Escargots are also having some good health benefits as it holds high protein content and a lesser amount of fat in it, and can serve as an essential source to our daily diet.
– The facts and other information regarding the National Escargot Day is moreover clear to all of us, so what are we waiting for? Let us all together come along and celebrate this day with great joy.
National Escargot Day quotes
“The intriguing placidity from the slothful pace of a snail is truly very peaceful. Our world is in need of this calmness to pacify itself”
― Munia Khan
“Snails do not despair for having short legs, but rejoice for being able to travel long distances in spite of them.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo