When Christmas music comes to our mind, we non-hesitantly think of carols: the soothing hymns, the prayers, the religious music without which Christmas isn’t Christmas at all. Shaking a leg to these carols is the way to go on Christmas.
Go Caroling Day Messages, Greetings and Quotes
Go Caroling Day Messages
– Go Caroling Day is celebrated on 20th December every year, just near and about Christmas.
– Caroling is known to have been celebrated much before people started celebrating Christmas.
– Carole comes from the French word Carole, which essentially means singing and dancing in circles.
-Generally, almost every festival has a specific typical festive music associated with it.
– Carols were modern music in the mid 12th and 14th century. Later on, they were sung in religious processions and gatherings. Carols were also sung in plays.
– The invention of hymns as music can be credited to William Byrd, who translated sacred church songs for the common man.
– In modern times, songs that were once perceived as carols are now known as Christmas songs.
-Music always lightens up all these festivities and makes them glamorous.
– George Ratcliffe Woodward and William Morris are one of the most prominent carol composers.
– In recent times, carols have been slowly losing their charm to the general public. Go Caroling Day is just the right day to revive this age-old tradition of caroling.
– Carols are a unique feature of almost all the Christmas themed movies.
-Everyone must have watched the famous Christmas Carol Movie starring Jim Carrey, which was adopted from the book by the same name written by Charles Dickens.
– Historically, festivals came along with singing and dancing. Folk songs are sung with great hue and enthusiasm at various festivals.
– Music is an essential requirement in life; music has a lot of power; it can entertain; it can soothe, it can heal. Life would be incomplete without music.
– Christmas would certainly feel and be incomplete without carols. They’re the very essence of Christmas. Hymns bring that festive feeling to Christmas.
– Getting together with friends and family and singing carols and dancing would actually be a lot of fun, and this would mean celebrating in its real sense.
– Reviving this age-old Christmas tradition is very important to maintain the authenticity of Christmas.
Go Caroling Day Greetings
– Sing some carols and spend some quality time with your near and dear ones this festive season! Warm wishes on Go Caroling Day!
– Keep the old Christmas alive, engage in some jolly caroling! Wishing you a delightful Go Caroling Day!
– Hope your Christmas goes as merrily the tunes of carols go! Wishing you a pleased Go Caroling Day!
– Caroling is the way to go on Christmas! Wishing you a very pleasant Go Caroling Day!
– Hope Go Caroling Day gives a great start to your Christmas! Happy Go Caroling Day!
Go Caroling Day quotes
“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
― Dr. Seuss
“One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
― J.K. Rowling
“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder