The National Haiku Poetry Day is a prominent day of observation celebrated every year on April 18. This day is dedicated to an old and traditional form of Japanese poetry, Haiku, which is generally short poetry, usually consisting of three lines.
National Haiku-Poetry Day Messages
– The National Haiku Poetry Day is a beautiful day for reviving an old and ancient form of art, the Haiku.
The Haiku is a splendid and traditional form of art in the Japanese culture, signifying the National Haiku Poetry Day celebration.
– The National Haiku Poetry Day is a real opportunity for the people to know about their local and ancient art forms, which are small poems expressing vast and straightforward meanings.
– The Haiku being a part of the Japanese culture for a long time makes the National Haiku Poetry Day more special.
-This day promotes its structure consisting of three lines and a “five-seven-five” syllable form.
-The National Haiku Poetry Day is a day to celebrate the traditional poetic art form and people aware of its existence and ways to revive and culture among the citizens.
-The Haiku are small poems with beautiful but straightforward meanings behind the lines in it, thus making the National Haiku Poetry Day a momentous observation day.
-For all the Haiku-Poetry lovers around the world, this day is dedicated to you.
-Let’s take a day out and appreciate the efforts put forward by Haiku-Poetry.
-The National Haiku Poetry Day signifies this beautiful form of art, which focuses itself naturally on the beauty of nature, charming scenery, and even the different passing seasons.
– Take the opportunity to write your own written Haiku on the eve of National Haiku Poetry Day and spread it among the people, making them known to their traditional art form.
– It takes great pleasure to know beautiful things and meanings from small, influential poems in the form of Haiku, thus enriching the National Haiku Poetry Day.
National Haiku-Poetry Day Greetings
– Wishing all the citizens on the eve of National Haiku Poetry Day, may you all celebrate this day getting to know about this ancient art form.
-History is wrapped around Haiku-Poetry. Wishing all my dear friends a very happy Haiku-poetry day who are addicted to the same.
– Celebrate the National Haiku Poetry Day with your near and dear ones and ponder into history to know some remarkable piece of Haiku writings.
– Best wishes to all the people on National Haiku Poetry Day; hope you all get together and remember this traditional form of art and help for its revival in today’s generation.
– A brilliant opportunity for all young talented writers to stitch the pearls of wisdom through words in the form of Haiku on the National Haiku Poetry Day.
– Greetings to all the people on the eve of National Haiku Poetry Day, time to take the road of simplicity, and bring out your creativity by binding together words to form and revive Haiku.
– Get together and celebrate the National Haiku Poetry Day, enjoy the beautiful pieces of Haiku and witness some excellent words from great writers and poets.
National Haiku-Poetry quotes
“It is easy to believe we are each waves and forget we are also the ocean.”
― Jon J. Muth
“Un-winged and naked, sorrow surrenders its crown to a throne called grace.”
“Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds.”