Hari Raya Puasa is regarded as an auspicious and special day in the Australian calendar. It means a day of celebration and it is an important festival for the Muslims in the country. This festival usually marks the end of Ramadan.
Hari Raya Puasa Greetings
–On this special day of celebration, I would like to take this opportunity and wish you a very happy Hari Raya Puasa.
–Just like the moon lights up the sky at night, may this festival of celebration light up your life. SelamatHari Raya Puasa.
– May this festival of celebration bring you joy and peace. May Allah shower blessings on you and your family. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
–Bad times go away when you believe in Allah. May this year’s Hari Raya Puasa remove all negativities from your life.Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to you.
– You have always helped people and in return, Allah is there to save you from troubles. Celebrate the festival of celebration with your loved ones. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
– The Ramadan is known as the festival of fasting and then comes to the festival of celebration. Enjoy a grand feast with your friends and family. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
– After a long fasting month in Ramadan, the festival of celebration has finally come to your house. Wishing you a very happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– Warm greetings to you and your family. May this festival of celebration bring home immense happiness and blessings. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– I wish you all the happiness of the world on this special day and may you get all the successes ahead in life. Wishing you a very happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– The much-awaited festival of celebration is here and I am sending the best of wishes to you and your family. Happy Hari Ray Puasa.
– I wish you all the best and prosperity in every venture that comes your way. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
– May this festive season fill your household with joy and prosperity. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– May you touch new heights and succeed in achieving your goals in your life. Wishing you a very happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– This festive season is a lot more than celebrations. Meet your loved ones and I wish you a happy life ahead. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
Read out the Eid Al-Adha messages, quotes, and greetings.
– Ramadan has come to an end and let the celebrations begin. May Allah bless you with everything good in this world. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
-Festivals are all about spending quality time with your loved ones and this is the perfect time to spread the love and receive blessings. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– May Allah give you the strength you require to face the challenges in life and overcome them with grace and smoothness. Wishing you a happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– The festival of celebration is here and this season reminds us to meet our loved ones and has a feast together. Greetings and wishing you a happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– Ramadan was the season of fasting and finally, the season of celebration is knocking the door. I am sending you love and blessings on the way. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
Hari Raya Puasa messages
– Warm greetings to you and your family.May this Hari Raya Puasa bring all the happiness to your family and drive away from the negative elements of your life.
– Make the most of this auspicious festive season with a grand feast with your close ones. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– May this festive season be your source of high positivity and purity. Ramadan marks the end of the fasting season and this is the season of celebration.
– Awaken your soul and get into the act of celebration with your family and friends.Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
– Allah loves all his children and treats them equally. After all your sacrifices and hardships, Allah has finally granted you the time to enjoy and have a grand feast with your family. This Hari Raya Puasa makes the most of the festival and celebration with your loved ones. Wishing you a happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– May Allah guide you on the right path and give you the wisdom which you require to move ahead in your life.
– You have fasted for the entire Ramadan season and now Allah wants you to rejoice and this is your gift for all the sacrifices you made. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
Looking for more? Read the best Eid Al-Fitr messages, quotes, and greetings.
– Hari Raya Puasa is rightly said to be the festival of celebrations. This is the time when the Muslims in Australia celebrate with their friends and family and rejoice in the togetherness once again. Here is to wishing you and your family a happy Hari Raya Puasa.
-May this celebration light up your life and remove all hurdles from your life. Make sure you keep aside all your stress for a few days and have fun with your family and friends. May Allah bless you and your loved ones with all the positive things in life. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
– There is a reason why the festivals take place on Earth and the reason is quite simple. You will find God in both happiness and tough times. After tough times, the happy times enter, which is the time to rejoice. Replenish your soul with all the good around you. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa.
– This festival of celebrations is indeed a blessing from the almighty Allah. All your pain and hardships will disappear soon if you keep trusting Allah like this.
– Allah wants you to enjoy this auspicious and special time with your family and friends and celebrate the feeling of being cared for and loved by your surrounding people. Happy Hari Raya Puasa.
Hari Raya Puasa Captions
-I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Hari Raya Raya Puasa on this beautiful occasion of Hari Raya. #harirayaidulfitri
-Wishing you and your family a happy Eid… May this auspicious occasion shower you with magnificent blessings and joy…#idulfitri
-As we celebrate Hari Raya and Raya Puasa, I pray to Allah that millions of hopes and lamps illuminate your life from the inside out. #lebaran
-I wish you eternal joy and happiness, as well as prosperity and success, today and tomorrow. #hariraya
-On this auspicious occasion of Hari Raya Pausa, may Allah grant you all of your wishes and answer all of your prayers. #raya #bajuraya
-Selamat Raya Puasa to you and your family. I pray that Allah’s rehmat is constantly present in your life. #ramadhan #eidmubarak
-I pray that you are showered with Allah’s best blessings as you offer prayers to Him and please Him with your sacrifice. #iduladha
-Warm greetings on the occasion of Hari Raya to you and your loved ones. May your present and future be filled with new dreams and hopes. #aidilfitri
-Raya Puasa, may she be a source of joy and positivity for you. May you be surrounded by feasts and good times with family and friends. #selamathariraya
-In your life, I wish you fortune, happiness, and success. Wishing you a happy Hari Raya filled with Allah’s blessings. #bajurayamurah
-May you soar to new heights and achieve all of your life’s objectives. #eid
-This holiday season is about a lot more than just parties. I wish you a happy life ahead, and I hope you meet your loved ones. #dirumahaja
-Now that Ramadan is over, it’s time to start celebrating. May Allah shower you with all the nice things this world has to offer. #ramdanwithfamily
-Festivals are all about spending quality time with loved ones, and this is the ideal time to give and receive blessings. #festiveseason
Hari Raya Puasa Wishes
-May Allah provide you with the strength you need to face and overcome life’s obstacles with elegance and ease.
-The season of celebration has arrived, reminding us to gather with our loved ones and share a meal.
-Ramadan was the month of fasting, and now the month of celebration is approaching. On the way, I’m sending you love and blessings.
-May this Hari Raya Puasa bring everyone of your family happiness and chase away all of the negative aspects of your life.
-Make the most of this fortunate festive season by hosting a large gathering of your closest friends and family.
-May this holiday season bring you a lot of happiness and purity.
-Ramadan is the end of the fasting season and the beginning of the festival season.
-Let us embrace Hari Raya Pausa as a joyous event to be celebrated with fervor and excitement.
-May the joy of Hari Raya light each day of your life with new possibilities to learn and grow.
-On the occasion of Hari Raya, may you enjoy the celebration with your loved ones and be blessed with Allah’s most abundant blessings!!!
-Wishing you a fantastic Hari Raya celebration as well as good health and happiness for the next year.
-We desire that all of your prayers are accepted and granted as you give them to Allah.
-Many millions of lights flash brightly in your life, lighting happiness and joy.
-Wishing you pleasure and smiles, as well as growth and wealth in your field of expertise.
-On the occasion of Hari Raya, I wish you the greatest of luck and growth. May you have a wonderful time with your friends and family at this festival.
-May Allah accept your sacrifices and show mercy to you. May He grant you all of your wishes and lavish his affection on you and your loved ones… Happy Hari Raya to all of you.
-May Hari Raya’s high spirits inspire you to work harder and attain your goals with greater zeal and determination. Have a happy and prosperous Hari Raya.
-On this day of joy and celebration, I send my best wishes for a fantastic Hari Raya to you and your family.
-As we commemorate Hari Raya, I wish our amazing CEO a fantastic and fruitful year in which we can achieve many new goals.
-Our outstanding CEO receives warm Hari Raya greetings. On this special day, may you make many new memories with your loved ones.
Hari Raya Puasa Statuses
-As we commemorate Hari Raya, I send my love to the girl who completes me and pray for Allah’s most particular blessings on this day for you.
-You’ll always be remembered in my prayers… On the occasion of Hari Raya, I wish you continued happiness and smiles.
-Wishing my partner a very happy Hari Raya since she has made my life worthwhile. I pray that Allah is always present to shower us with his love.
-Never-before-seen celebrations… Memories that will last a lifetime. Happiness that will last forever.
-May Allah bless you each and every day of your life. This year, may you experience the most memorable Hari Raya of your life.
-On the occasion of Hari Raya, I pray for your happiness and success with all my heart, and I wish you a very Happy Hari Raya.
-Let us make this Hari Raya extra special by praying together, enjoying together, and making some wonderful memories together. Happy Hari Raya to all of you.
-My dear, I wish you the happiest Hari Raya… I pray that Allah is always with us, blessing us with his love and keeping us together forever.
-Wishing our employees and their families a happy and prosperous Hari Raya. May you and your loved ones have a wonderful time celebrating this much-anticipated event.
-May Hari Raya bring you many more smiles, more joy, and many more possibilities… I wish you a blessed Hari Raya.
-We wish you a Hari Raya filled with pleasure, joy, harmony, and peace, as well as success and prosperity. Our staff wishes you a happy Hari Raya.
-We wish our employees a happy and prosperous Hari Raya. May you enjoy this celebration with your friends and family and have eternal joy in your heart!!!
-Hari Raya celebrations aren’t complete without wishing our hardworking staff who make us proud every year. Warm greetings on the occasion of Hari Raya.
-Wishing our workers a very happy Hari Raya Pausa. On this significant occasion, I wish you all the happiness and celebrations you deserve.
-May the occasion of Hari Raya provide you with the most relaxing getaway from all your worries and fill your life and heart with eternal joy. Happy Hari Raya to all of you.
-I wish you a little more success, a little more notoriety, and a little more wealth.
-I beg to Allah to accept your sacrifices and to bless you with all the pleasure and success in the world on this great occasion of Hari Raya. Our CEO wishes you a happy Hari Raya.
-We have grown under your leadership, and on the occasion of Hari Raya, we pray for your continued growth and success. Warm greetings on the occasion of Hari Raya.
-May the joys and blessings of Hari Raya last far beyond this day, making this great year for you.
Hari Raya Puasa Quotes
-“He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” – A Quote on the Greatness of Allah Surah Hashr Ayat 22
-“If We had sent down this Qur’an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.”- Ayat 21
-“Never will your relatives or your children benefit you; the Day of Resurrection He will judge between you. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.”-Surah Mumtahanah Ayat 3
-“What is with Allah is better than diversion and than a transaction, and Allah is the best of providers.”-Surah Jumuah Ayat 11
-“O you who have believed, let not your wealth and your children divert you from remembrance of Allah . And whoever does that – then those are the losers.” – Surah Al Munafiqun Ayat 9
“No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah . And whoever believes in Allah – He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things.” Surah At-Taghabun Ayat 11
“And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” -Ayat 3
Ramadan is, in its essence, a month of humanist spirituality. – Tariq Ramadan
Ramadan is an important part of Islam, and when you are observing it, God is happy with you and you have to have a big celebration. – KoloToure
“Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.”– Sh. Alaa Elsayed