Helen Keller day is celebrated every year on June 27. It is observed annually to commemorate the birth of Helen Keller, who was a very famous political activist, social worker, and an author. Despite her ordeals of being a deaf and blind person, she proved to be an inspiration for many people.
Helen Keller Day Messages
– The Helen Keller day is a day to take inspiration despite ordeals and atrocities in life and to move forward.
– A day dedicated to an inspirational figure, Helen Keller, who fought all her disabilities she had and proved that sheer willpower and determination could bring whatever you want.
– Helen Keller’s day is to work for blind and deaf people and those who give up easily despite having everything with them.
– Giving up is easy but standing up and competing for success makes you a real person.
– Helen Keller day is observed every year to mark the birth of a remarkable person, Helen Keller, who changed the way of looking towards the world despite her loss of sight and to hear the sounds that push you towards success despite her being a deaf person.
– A beautiful and inspirational day of observance is Helen Keller’s day, making people worldwide put their hands forward for people who need it and make them rise to move on.
– The Helen Keller day dedicates itself to all the efforts put by many international, small, and big organizations working for people with disabilities and helping them to move forward in life.
– Helen Keller was an inspiration for people with disabilities and all the people without any ordeals to achieve something in their experience that they can be proud of.
– The Helen Keller day proudly celebrates the achievements of Helen Keller as a social activist, author, and suffragist.
-The Helen Keller day was created by presidential proclamation in 2006 and is observed by many international organizations who work for the deaf and the blind.
– A day of reviving yourself and pushing yourself to work hard, taking inspiration from a figure like Helen Keller on the eve of Helen Keller day and to achieve success.
– The Helen Keller day is unlike other holidays; it allows you to think about a person like Helen Keller who earned so much despite her disabilities.
– Helen Keller day is a day to celebrate sheer determination, hard work, and human grit which, combined, can lead your way to achieve your target.
– Helen Keller worked all her life towards helping people like her achieve something in their life.
– Even after so many years, Helen continues to give inspiration as on the eve of Helen Keller’s day, people look towards her life and take inspiration.
Helen Keller Day quotes
-“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller
-“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
― Helen Keller