The National Horse Protection Day is marked and celebrated on the 1st of March month every year. The main motive of the day is to take care of horses and not make them feel useless. It also tries to help the horses to find their ultimate homes forever.
Horse Protection Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National Horse Protection Day – greetings
– Happy National Horse Protection Day to each and everyone present in all nooks and corners of the world. This day is to take care of horses and their breed for their development.
– A Very Happy National Horse Protection Day to the enthusiastic people, who are also horse lovers and waits for a year long to celebrate the day by taking proper care of horses or also funding for them.
– A Very Happy National Horse Protection Day to the rescuers or protectionists who are on the mission of protecting horses and feed them, take proper care of them, also provide them with homes.
– Happy National Horse Protection Day to the people of the world who feel the day is not of much use, but they need to learn about this day and the importance of horses in our daily life.
– Warm wishes to our own selves first – A Very Happy National Horse Protection Day. Then we should try to wish each and everyone we knew and is in our contact so that the celebration is grand.
– Happy National Horse Protection Day to our own selves; we should be productive on this day and organize events like fundraising or adopting horse events to make others take care of them.
– A Very Happy National Horse Protection Day to our dear family members, and be careful about the fact of adopting horses and try never to ignore them or also abuse them.
– A Very Happy National Horse Protection Day to our friends, their family members, our neighbors, and our other social friends. Post facts regarding this day so that everyone is well aware of this day.
National Horse Protection Day – messages
– The National Horse Protection Day was discovered and decided to be marked by Pet Lifestyle Idol and Animal Advocate Collen Page. The year then selected was 2005.
-The day is to mark the predicament of American horses and others.
-Many of us are unaware that horses are therapy animals, as they help reduce the significant symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, and other such types of related problems.
– Humans are much connected to horses for their health purposes, and this is continuing from the past many years, also is proven by the pages of history.
-Our society’s growth is a very high curve in graph plotting, but on this curve, we should never forget about the small Animals like horses who are the strength of such growth in many fields.
-The horses were a pillar of support to humans in many cases, but now they face colossal abuse, verbal abuse, and another kind of torture. Hence it is indispensable to mark this day.
– The National Horse Protection Day is hence tried to mark and spread all over the world for more public involvements and save the horses, also finding them a better living place.
National Horse Protection Day quotes
“It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.”
― Adlai E. Stevenson
“When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk: he trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes. ”
― William Shakespeare