Islamic New year is commemorated on the beginning of the new month of Muharram. On this day, the Muslim community begins their new year and enjoys the day with serene all around and maintain it throughout the whole month of the Muharram.
Islamic New Year – Greetings and Messages
– The Islamic New Year, often known as the Arabic New Year, is one of the privileged day for the Muslim Community and have a pilgrimage journey to the mosques or other religious places.
– The Muharram is the month of peace and remembrance for the Muslims. As being the most sacred month, they maintain all rules and regulations for the Islamic New Year.
-I hope you will have a great Islamic New Year ahead. I’ll advice you to learn facts about Islam and spend the day efficiently.
– The Muharram is the month of all historical events such as battles, strikes, or death of people who contributed to their community, so the Muslims maintain peace all around to celebrate the Islamic New Year.
– The Islamic New Year is a legal and public holiday in some regions of the world, such as India, Japan, Malaysia, and the United Arab Emirates.
– The Islamic New Year is still not a global legal holiday in many countries such as – The United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
– To make Islamic New Year specific procedures are being addressed and so looked after, it becomes a nationwide public holiday declared by all the government and federation.
To celebrate the Islamic New Year, the Islamic Organizations change their regular scheduled time to open and close the mosques or other places of virtue and prayer.
-Wishing all my dear Islamic friends a very happy Islamic New Year. May you spend the day with your friends and family.
– The day recognizes the new fresh start of the Hijri Year, and so is also known as the Hijri New Year.
– The step is taken to avoid all the crowd, mass gatherings of the people, and allow everyone to maintain peace the whole day long of the Islamic New Year.
– The Muslim community has its rituals, and it varies from place to place or from countries to countries to celebrate the month of Muharram and the Islamic New Year.
– On the month of Muharram and the day of Islamic New Year, the Muslim people starve for the whole day or the entire month. The fasting procedures may also differ from people to people.
– The Muslim Community has several cults – Shi’a and Sunni. They respect all cultures but follow their own and do different events to mark the Islamic New Year and the month Of Muharram.
– They try to maintain peace all the month and share their grievances by mourning on the 10th day of Muharram, known as Day of Ashura, to show respect for the death of Husayn ibn Ali, grandson of Prophet Muhammad.
– Wishing all kinds of happiness and joy to you and your family on this day. Have a great Islamic New Year ahead.
– The mosques offer free meals to all people irrespective of their caste, culture, and religion, celebrate the Islamic New Year, and mark the month of Muharram.
Islamic New Year quotes
“Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.”
“Women make up one half of society. Our society will remain backward and in chains unless its women are liberated, enlightened and educated.”
― Saddam Hussein
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.