Every year, the National Licorice Day is organized and commemorated on the 12th of April month by all the natives of the world. The day marks the black licorice in all the necessary forms and celebrates all of the forms. The day tells us about its benefits, profits, health gains, and its history.
Licorice Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National Licorice Day – greetings
– Happy National Licorice Day to all the people around us. Greetings and wishes to everyone should be reached on this day to get a reminder to mark and celebrate the day well.
– Happy National Licorice Day to the people who are licorice lovers, they wait eagerly for this day to arrive so that they can taste various kinds of licorice, but they enjoy it the whole year too.
– Happy National Licorice Day to the people of the world who are still unaware of this. Try to purchase the licorice from the licorice business people, also taste its kind or the essential snacks made from it.
– Happy National Licorice Day to the licorice producers. The day is to mark the licorice and its various form. This day will also support the licorice business people to lift up their business.
– Warm wishes to our own selves at first – A Very Happy Licorice Day. Next, wish others whomsoever we know to spread awareness and knowledge regarding this great day.
– A Very Happy Licorice Day to our own family members; after wishing them, sit together and get to know about the facts regarding this day, plan how to taste the flavored licorice snacks.
– Warm wishes our dear friends, mates, and their family members – A Very Happy Licorice Day. Create memories by going out and buying licorice forms or items which involve licorice flavor.
National Licorice Day – messages
– The National Licorice Day marks the forms of licorice and its numerous varieties; hence it was decided to keep the salient day as a holiday in the National Calendar of the world.
– In combination with the National Confectioners Association, The Licorice International remarked then organized the National Licorice Day in the appointed year of 2004, on the 12th of April month.
– Now, we usually find that there are over 100 various kinds of licorice from every corner of the world. The company mainly offers styles all over the world.
– In the market, we kind the various kinds of licorice and items made from it like licorice chocolates, licorice candies, jelly beans, jewels, licorice ropes with different flavors enjoy.
– Licorice lovers know its health benefits. The benefits are that the licorice root has the power to soothe a stomach disturbed by burn or gastritis.
– It can cure the problems because it contains glycyrrhizic acid, which is immune-boosting and has anti-inflammation properties that protect the stomach from severe diseases.
– On the National Licorice Day occasion, mark it by grabbing some licorice jelly beans or candies.
-Spread the knowledge about licorice with others so that they, too, celebrate and also get the health benefits from the day.
National Licorice Day – quotes
“What are those bulb things you’re slicing?”
“You’ve never seen fennel? It looks like celery and tastes like licorice.”
― Ken Jennings
“Jelly beans! Millions and billions of purples and yellows and greens and licorice and grape and raspberry and mint and round and smooth and crunchy outside and soft-mealy inside”
― Harlan Ellison
“Happiness can be just as powerful in pretend; and soft licorice is a temptation in any color, especially exotic black.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich