May Ray Day is celebrated annually on the 19th of May all over the world. As shown by meteorologists, May’s significant length is the most recent month of spring in the Northern Hemisphere. This makes it the best season to get some daylight and appreciate the Sun before it gets excessively sweltering.
May Ray Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National May Ray Day Greetings
– Happy National May Ray Day! On the day of May Ray Day praise the changes in seasons. It’s a lovely day, remain safe, and remain glad!!
– Wishing you an excellent National May Ray Day! May the sun rays brighten your life, the same way as the sun illuminates the earth.
– On the occasion of may ray day, go out with your family or companions on the beach or a park and celebrate the benefits of the sun. I wish you and your family a happy may ray day.
– Wish you a pleased National May Ray Day! Express your views on today’s day through social media using the hashtag #NationalMayRayDay.
– Let the entire world know your feelings and thoughts about May Ray Day.
– Happy National May Ray Day! It’s May Ray Day. A day to praise spring and upcoming summer with blossoms, new green, and daylight.
– May on the auspicious occasion of May Ray Day brightens your life. I wish you a pleased National May Ray Day!
– Go outside, produce some vitamin D in your body; it’s too good for your bones, and enjoy nature! Happy National May Ray Day!
– Happy National May Ray Day! Get outside into the sunshine with sunscreen because too many rays can be harmful also.
– Happy National May Ray Day. When was the last time you stepped outside and enjoyed the warmth of the sun?
-Let’s sit outside for a moment and consume all the necessary vitamins into our body. Let’s spend the day in style.
-Try catching some sun rays today even if it involves wearing sunglasses and masks. As always, safety first.
National May Ray Day Messages
– We’re sufficiently fortunate to back onto a green space that looks lovely at evening light.
– It’s an ideal opportunity to invite the sun back, get outside, and appreciate the day!
– Today is May Ray Day, so whether it’s on your terrace or for a walk around the seashore.
– How about we get outside into the natural air and daylight and commend that we are one day closer to outdoors!
– Celebrate May Ray Day by getting outside and enjoying the sun. We especially like swings.
– A day to relax and enjoy some sun. What a day for it.
– May Ray Day is all about new beginnings and the promise of spring.
– Hey, Ray! It’s a day all for you today. Tell all your Rays that you are thinking about them.
– Don’t know any Rays? Then enjoy the outside rays by sitting in the sun for a few minutes today. It’s a good source of Vitamin D.
– May the day May Ray Day falls the ray of success on you.
National May Ray Day quotes
“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.”
― Joseph Addison
“It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
― Maud Hart Lovelace
“Minho snickered and leaned back in his chair. “Man, you are one butt-load of sunshine, let me tell you.”
― James Dashner