National eczema week is celebrated from 13-19 September of every year. The main aim of this week is to raise awareness about eczema. Eczema is a skin disease with a red, itchy patch on the skin, which many people have not recognized until it becomes severe. In December 1989, The National Eczema Association was created in Portland, Oregon.
National Eczema Week Greetings
– Its national eczema awareness week, and the best way to celebrate it by raising awareness among your family and friends; education should start at home.
– On this national eczema awareness week, take the pledge to help those suffering from eczema and need our help and support. Happy national eczema awareness week.
– On this day, spending a day with a person suffering from eczema makes them feel familiar, as it is not contagious. Being left alone is the most harming disease.
– The main reason behind eczema is environmental factors and genes, so make sure to take care of our environment so that no one suffers from this punishment again. No one should suffer from this.
– Lest pledge on this eczema awareness week to raise donations to the national eczema association to help those we cannot reach because that’s what it means to be a human. Happy national eczema awareness week.
This week, enroll your friends and families in some local courses for eczema so that all the misconceptions related to eczema can be removed because education is the best policy to help those in need.
– Check-in someone who suffers from eczema and tells them they are not alone. Happy national eczema awareness week.
National Eczema Awareness Week Messages:
– Skin is the largest organ of the body. Make sure on this eczema awareness week; you pledge to take care of it the most.
– Eczema can be emotionally draining itself; on this national eczema awareness week, make sure that they don’t slip into depression along with eczema.
If you want to help the national eczema association help them raise money by setting up donation camps, organizing charities is the least you can do to help eczema patients.
This day’s main aim is to let the patients know they are not alone, take them to lunch or dinner with you, have fun with them, and let them see this disease won’t affect your friendship.
– If you are suffering from eczema, celebrate this day by taking the pledge that you will take care of yourself in the best way possible.
– Your skin condition doesn’t define who you are. Don’t let this eczema stop you from being who you are, and don’t stop chasing your dreams.
– Let’s together make this world a safe place for eczema patients; they are humans too.
– The world should need to celebrate more days like eczema awareness week to raise awareness about the different diseases.
– Don’t let your suffering describe your future; this disease is curable, so live your life to fullest.
National Eczema Awareness Week quotes
-“Politicians are the sole cause of our incurable social eczema”
― Munia Khan
-I have a medical condition, all right. It’s called caring too much, and it’s incurable. Also, I have eczema.
-I don’t worry about getting old. I’m old already. Only young people worry about getting old. When I was 65, I had Cupid’s eczema. I don’t believe in dying. It’s been done. I’m working on a new exit. Besides, I can’t die now – I’m booked.