National Emo Day is usually marked on the 19th of December month. The day needs to get celebrated, and you need to talk to the emo on that day. Now, the point comes who are these emos. Emos are teen child who dresses in a ridiculous style because of their emotions.
Emo Day greetings
– Happy National Emo Day to all the emos present all around us in the world. It is a day for them to celebrate and speak out their sad, depressing emotions to all the world’s people to gain peace.
– Happy National Emo Day to all the people who supports the emos and understands their mental state, and their cause of sad, depressing emotions. They help them to fight back the emos in the race of hard life.
– Happy National Emo Day to the people who think that emos are desperate, tragic teenage children. But on this national day, they should go against their belief to support the emos in their life.
– Happy National Emo Day to the teenagers present all around the world. Resist yourself from being emo. Speak out your emotions when you want. Ask for mental support if needed when difficulty arises.
– The day can be celebrated by ourselves. Happy National Emo Day to us. This day, let us go to emo and talk with them for hours and hours. This may kill their boredom and anxiety, which they face.
– The day needs to be celebrated with our family members to spread the knowledge and awareness regarding this great day—warm wishing, Happy National Emo Day to all of them present in.
– Happy National Emo Day to our dear friends and mates. We may know some teenagers who are emos.
-On this, we, all together with families and friends, go and talk with them about the difficulties they face in their life.
Emo Day messages
– The National Emo Day is a significant day to be marked and celebrated. Moreover, the day is essential to teenagers growing up with many hustles and struggles in their daily social life.
– The National Emo Day deals with the fundamental problems of teenagers like sadness, anxiety, anger, depression, and the mood swings they face in their daily life.
– This day tell the youngers to be enthusiastic and cheer themselves up.
The National Emo Day history is quite interesting because it tells us about modern thinking and helping people’s nature. It was in the year 1980 when the thought of celebrating the day started.
– On the occasion of National Emo Day, we should gather up and try to join the Campaigns which are done to spread awareness regarding the emos.
– The day is to reverberate the difficulties and hence find a solution to solving them up.
– The National Emo Day now gets lacks appreciation worldwide; with people’s support, it had also reached the extremes of all regions to assure mental support to the emos.
Emo Day Captions
-When the revolution happens in music, it is known as emo! #EmoDay
-Every song is emotional but is every song emotional enough to make you delve deep into your soul? #NationalEmoDay
-When the emo revolution came into being no one believed in them and now they have a cult following! #EmoDay
-Every music doesn’t make you realize your pain unless it is of the emo genre #loveforEmo
-The recipe to a sobbing night is some emo music and an understanding of the pain you have in your heart #EmoMusic #Emotionalsong
-The worst nightmare is the day when even #emo music cannot make me cry when I need to release my emotions
-The revolution brought about by emo is far better than the other so-called musical revolutions that ever came by! #foreverEmo #sadsong
-If you do not happen to love #emomusic then your taste in music needs a better upgrade
-No classes can teach you the definition of emo music, it is your heart and sadness that can do it. #Emoislife #EmoMusicDay #NationalEmoDay
-The most powerful music form is regarded as #emo and the faintest of the heart can feel the pain of #emo songs
-#Emo music is not just any other song, it is a belief that the creators have spread across the fans of this genre. #NationalEmoDay
-When the sunshine is replaced by endless clouds of tears, you know that it is the time for some emo music. #Emoisbase #Emotion
-Emo is the way of life that only broken hearts can live and the music can make your heart bleed. #Emoisemotional #EmoFan
-The look of an emo artist showcases the pain he/she has and the courage they have in bringing it to the world #EmoIsForReal
-There is no other music form that can replace the feelings that #EmoMusic can bring to a heart in pain. #NationalEmoDay
-#NationalEmoDay celebration suggests that #Emo is now a grown-up form of music and the world has accepted it for what it is
-All I can think in this lonely world is about myself and the things or people whom I do not have with me #NationalEmoDay
-At times Emo music can bring a smile of sadness on the face of the listener, it is just magical it can make you laugh while talking about the deepest pain. #EmoDay
-Efforts of an #EmoArtists can only be understood who have good taste in music and pain in the heart #NationalEmoDay
Emo Day Wishes
-On this emo day, dress with a purpose and be an adolescent with pain and suffering! Happy National Emo Day
-The love for emo guys keep growing the more I realize the torment that is hidden in their music. Happy Emo Day
-This is the day when the real artists of melancholic music come together to celebrate the emo culture.
-The emo culture is a rage worldwide and we all should know more about it! Happy National Emo Day
-Drop the punk and beat because it is the emo day today and we are all in the same boat brothers!
-Let’s respect the Emo culture for what it is and the way it has shaped over the years.
-To all those Emo artists out there, thank you for making us feel that we are not alone in our pain! Happy National Emo day
-Let there be love and let there be a pain as long as there is Emo music, everything will fall in place
-The world comes to know about the Emo culture today so make the celebrations louder and let everyone understand the real meaning of emo
-Let’s accompany our happy pictures with the Emo music today to make people confused about whether we are celebrating happiness or sadness.
-Emo is not always about sadness it is about understanding the deepest emotions. Happy National Emo Day
-Had there been no Rites of Spring, the emo culture would never have originated. Thanks to the makers!
-It is in 1985 that emo started finding itself in the world of music and soon it is within each of our hearts. Happy National Emo day
-Glad to be a part of the black parade that inspires me and sets my music taste apart from the rest.
-I am all alone but on this Emo day when I see so many wishes, I feel that the world is with me and like me!
-A repressed life is just when hate starts taking its place! Happy National Emo day
-Enough of being treated like trash, I can now be a reason for someone to stay! Happy National Emo bday, we deserve better!
-This version of Punk rock music is what makes you look deep into your heart and fill up the void of loneliness. National Emo day is here
-The intention of Emo music has always been to point out the pain and I am glad I understand what they convey!
Emo Day Statuses
-I am different just like the emo music that remains on my playlist!
-The chills of Emo music can only be felt by a heart that has seen lonely nights.
-Happy National Emo day to all who don’t even know what it is, you should know now!
-Know Emo Know Pain! The layers of their music hit right at the heart.
-The essential habit of life has been listening to emo music whenever sad. Happy National Emo Day to all!
-The black parade is the dream parade of every teen and young adult!
-Emo is popular because pain and suffering remains the most popular feeling of this world
-National EMo day is here and we should give this punk rock music genre more recognition now
-Being hardcore emo, I dress as if I am in the black parade and that seems absolutely fine!
-Only emo songs all day long because it is National Emo day!
-Let there be noise and still you can focus on your pain with emo music on the headphones!
-Stay sexy and do not let judgemental people ruin the entire day! Happy National Emo day
-My heart has a folder that has you saved in it yet. I can’t help! Happy National Emo day
-The world has shitty people trying to bring you down, but you don’t listen okay? Happy National Emo day to all!
-What’s wrong in being a basement band if it has popularity it is global anyways!
-Emo is not just a music style it is a way of life that pain-soaked adults accept.
-I cannot keep calm, it is National Emo day today!
Emo Day Quotes
-“Sorry if I’m slow. Opening up to people is not a skill of mine.” — Kiera Cass
-“I’m not sure which is worse: intense feeling, or the absence of it.”— Margaret Atwood
-“I’d forgotten how much feelings hurt.”— Elizabeth Scott
-It’s not what happens to us, but our response to what happens to us that hurts us. — Stephen R. Covey
-I usually know almost exactly how I feel. The problem is, I just can’t tell anyone.— Meg Cabot
-I am furious, nails digging into my palms, tears stinging my eyes. I feel a flash of intense anger. I feel as though something has been taken away from me. — Paula Hawkins
-A sky so full of feeling it cannot bring itself to rain.— Brit Marling
-Happiness is a decision. You are as happy as you decide to be! – Anonymous
-When people have problems, they either keep them to themselves or tell someone about them. I feel bad for those who keep it to themselves. It must suck to deal with your own monsters by yourself. – Unknown
-“Life is but a dream for the dead.” ― Gerard Way
-“Love is the answer. But while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” ― Billy Masters
-“One day, you’re going to wake up and realize how much you are for her and when that day comes, she’ll be waking up next to the guy who already knew.” ― Unknown
-The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. -Harriet Beecher Stowe
-Emo always meant emotional. Any kind of art or music should be emotional. If its not, than it’s pretty much just a jingle selling bleach or pizza. -Frank Iero
-So people keep asking me what this badge is for… this badge makes me the sheriff, the sheriff of Emo town, so get your straight irons and eyeliner ready! -Gerard Way