International Nelson Mandela day is celebrated on 18th July of every year. It was started to celebrate in 2009 by the United Nations. Its main aim is to celebrate the power that each of us holds to change and impact the world. The first Mandela Day was celebrated on 18th July in 2010.
International Nelson Mandela Day greetings:
– Everyone is big enough to make a change in this world. Changes bring positivity.
– Your color, size, age doesn’t matter. All that is matters is your willingness to change the world. If you are determined enough, you can do it.
– There is no place for racism in this world. Say no to racism, happy International Nelson Mandela day.
– All you need is a bit of strength to change the world. The power that can only be learned from Nelson Mandela.
– Either like what’s happening around you or change the way it’s happening.
– Education is the only weapon that can change the world in a better way without destroying anyone.
– Be compassionate enough to understand the sufferings of other people. Happy international Nelson Mandela day.
– It’s in our hands to change everything around the world. Please don’t waste it on destroying someone.
– You are never too young or too old to make a change.
– If you are willing to change the world, nothing can stop you. Remember, if Nelson Mandela has thought like this, today, history would have been different.
– Racism does not come naturally; it is taught to humans by other humans. Teach humanity to your child, not racism.
– It doesn’t matter you are white, black, or brown. Everyone should be treated equally—happy International Nelson Mandela day.
– Your color doesn’t make you superior; your actions do. Make your actions so strong that people don’t notice your color.
– A true leader always believes in his team’s potential. Be a leader; don’t be a boss. That will make a lot of difference.
– Freedom is everyone’s right; no one can snatch it. We all are born free—happy international Nelson Mandela day.
– Our hands have the power to change the world—happy international Nelson Mandela day.
– Change the world with your compassion. Happy international Nelson Mandela day.
– There are more humans and less of humanity—happy international Nelson Mandela day.
– Don’t just struggle for yourself; make sure your struggle brings the change that the world needed.
– When words fall short, actions become an inspiration.
– God made us all equal; we have no right to differentiate based on caste, color, religion, gender.
– The only religion world needs right now is humanity. Be human first and religious later.
– There is no superpower needed to change the world; the only superpower needed is strength.
– We all have a nelson Mandela hidden inside us; need to find him. Happy international Nelson Mandela day
– Changing the world is not easy, but it’s not impossible either. Even impossible says I am possible.
– The world needs to focus more on being human first, not superpower. Understandings of someone’s suffering is the most significant sign of superpower.
– The only superpower country in the world is that it has kept alive the spirit of humanity.
International Nelson Mandela Day messages:
– Freedom doesn’t merely imply living free; it means the freedom to express, the freedom to think, the space to get educated.
– You are the worst kind of person if you discriminate against people based on color.
– The most dangerous virus in the world is the virus of discrimination.
– Peace is the most expensive thing in the world; not everyone can afford it.
– We all face the pandemic of intolerance for a long time, and no one is doing anything to cure it.
– It’s our actions that people remember after we are gone; now it’s up to us how we want to be recognized as Mandela or Hitler.
– Both Hitler and Mandela tried to change the world, one with fear and with hatred.
– On this Nelson Mandela day, make sure you bring the change in at least one person’s life.
– You may change the world, but you can change a person’s life, and that’s enough to start the chain of change.
– People don’t remember us for us face after we died; it’s our action which people place to make sure they are worth remembering.
– The world can be only be won by love.
– A good face is liked by remembered by everyone; a good heart remains with everyone.
– People can forget a good look but not a good heart.
– The biggest war we need to fight right now is through education, not with nuclear bombs.
– It’s never too early or never too late to initiate the change.
– Don’t wait for others to bring the change, be the change you want to see.
– A very few get the chance to change the world if you don’t waste it thinking.
– The biggest crime in the world is taking someone’s freedom.
– It doesn’t matter how much you succeed. All matters are how many times you tried.
International Nelson Mandela quotes:
- “One of the great honors of my life was to be invited to Nelson Mandela’s home, spend private time and get to know him. He was everything you’ve ever heard and more.
– Oprah Winfrey
- As President, I watched in wonder as Nelson Mandela had the remarkable capacity to forgive his jailers following 26 years of wrongful imprisonment.
– George H.W. Bush
- Mr. President, you spent decades in prison, unjustly, yet you don’t seem bitter.’ He replied, ‘Patrick, because of my imprisonment I was able to lead my country out of apartheid.
– Vermont sen Pattrick Leahy