Operation Santa paws day is celebrated from 1st – 24th December of every year. Justin Rudd started it in 2001. This day’s main aim is to raise awareness for the animals abused, the torcher they go through, and remember the love they gave us.
Operation Santa Paws Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Operation Santa paws day greetings:
– The best way to celebrate Operation Santa paws day is by adopting a four-legged friend and giving it’s the value, love, care, and respect they deserve.
– The operation Santa paws are the only operation that we all can perform without blood and flesh. Happy national operation Santa paws day.
-This day’s main aim is to remind the people that there are millions of four-legged furry friends who are looking for us and our shelter. And in return, we will get love and support.
– They said to have a four-legged furry friend, and you will never be alone, and they were pretty right. Happy national operation Santa paws day.
– They said happiness. I heard puppies and dogs, and I guess they are the same thing because having pets will get you all the pleasure.
– Everyone said we should have balance in our lives. That’s why I have two puppies now, and that’s the most balanced happiness I can ask for. Happy national operation Santa paws day.
– Happiness is going back home after a long day at work and meeting your furry four-legged friend. They are like magic will take away all the tiredness and sadness you have been carrying all day long.
– For some, they are just puppies, and for they are families, and the later ones are happier.
– Having pets is the easiest way for therapy.
– If you are looking for a friend, then have a pet, and you will never know how boredom looks like. Happy national operation Santa paws day.
Operation Santa paws day messages:
– People should learn loyalty and unconditional love from pets because that all they know.
– This operation, Santa paws day, take the pledge along with your friends to adopt a pet and give them the life they deserve.
– Along with the pet comes many responsibilities, so if you adopt a pet only if you are ready to take responsibility.
– If you want to help these four-legged munchkins but cannot adopt it, you can arrange the donations because they need the money and things too for survival.
– Having a pet will teach you how to be disciplined, and they are the ones who will always love you unconditionally no matter what the situation is.
– Who needs a cuddling partner when you can cuddle your pets.
– Pets are the only ones after parents who will love you and support you unconditionally.
– Keep your friends close and pets closer.
– This operation Santa paws day be a Santa in someone’s life adopt a pet or gift them something because they too need unconditional love.
Operation Santa paws day quotes
“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring–it was peace.”
― Milan Kundera
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
― Will Rogers
“All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz