Orthodox Good Friday is a holiday that follows the Julian Calendar and takes place after celebrations of Easter in April or May.
It is also named HOLY FRIDAY. It marks the day of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and remembering his sacrifice. The day lacks any form of festive themes. The traditions are religious service, reading Liturgies and Gospel, fasting, prayers, and meditation.
Orthodox Good Friday Message
– On this Good Friday,, all strength and glory may lighten up your life.
– On this holy and auspicious day, may you be showered with the Lord’s blessings. Happy warmth Good Friday.
– After every darkness, there is a path full of light. Wishes of virtuous Good Friday.
– May the Lord give you success and surround you with grace and glory.
– May this Good Friday bring faith in Lord and peace within your heart.
– Praying all goodness and prosperity of you and your loved ones. Have a heedful Good Friday.
– On the occasion of Good Friday may you are blessed with love, strength, and successful life ahead.
– The symbol of success is not constant winning, a pinch of failure gives immense strength to work hard. Happy Good Friday, folks.
– May you are blessed with peace, compassion, and love.
– We are blessed that Jesus was born for the epitome of sacrifice, love, and strength.
– Praying for you and your loved ones that Lord holds you in his arms and blesses you with His Love and Glory.
– Don’t fear of darkness. Rather, conquer and rule it with Glory. Have an admirable Good Friday.
– Hell and heaven are addressed to reality. May you are showered with good deeds and goodwill. Delightful wishes of Good Friday.
– With every failure, there is a beginning of success.
– At the end of the tunnel of darkness, the light awaits. With such a beautiful mindset and peace within your heart. May your tender heart receives generous wishes of Good Friday
– Good Friday marks the crucifixion of Jesus. An example of perfect SACRIFICE. He took all the guilt on him for humanity and mankind. Let’s remember him with all love within ourselves. Have a great event of Good Friday.
– We are eternally grateful for Jesus’s sacrifice for the betterment of society. Let’s spread positivity and good vibes.
– May the love of lord fill your heart with bliss, strength, and power. Blessings and warm desires of Good Friday.
– May the blessings of the Lord shine upon you and all your loved ones like diamonds. Benevolent wishes of Good Friday.
– Happy Good Friday! May this day brings eternal happiness and a joyful beginning of your life.
– Good Friday is a stunning day because it reminds us no count number how awful we go through, we need to smile.
– May the blessings of the Lord shine upon you TODAY, TOMORROW, AND FOREVER.
– May the sacrifice of our SAVIOUR be an inspiration for everyone and brings lots of happiness and joy in everyone’s life. Wishing the mightiest Good Friday to you.
– Sending my quality desires to you and your family on the occasion of Good Friday.
– May on this Good Friday your heart is filled with peace, happiness, and graceful thoughts.
– May lord fulfills all your expectations from life and never disappoint you. Blessings for Good Friday fills your heart with divine kindness and a joyful event.
– Let not make our Lord’s sacrifice go into vain, and promise to follow every step of life with honesty, kindness, and love towards humanity. Happy Pleasant Friday.
– We are spiritually driven as Jesus adores us. It’s a day to honor his sacrifice. Happy Mirthful Friday.
– Happy Good Friday! May this day turn your life into a joyous and blissful journey.
– On the occasion of heedful Good Friday, I pray God to shower blessings for a kind and good-hearted soul like you.
– May you earn a place in kind-hearted people on God’s list. May the lord take care of your happiness. Have a Benevolent Friday.
– May all your sin washes away and you are filled with positive vibes on this blissful day. Wishes of a Magnificent Friday.
– May you accomplish the generosity and kindness of Good Friday in your beliefs and drive you towards a great future. Wishes of beneficent Good Friday to you.
– Keep patience and total faith in God’s belief. May Jesus ends all darkest nights and sadness.
– May this auspicious day bring peace and belief in your heart.
– Life is too short to regret. Enjoy every single moment of life and pray, Lord for the wellbeing of mankind. Wishes of Generous Friday.
– I pray to Jesus with whole wisdom for eternal peace and kindness in every version of you.
– Jesus had borne all pain for us. Let us remember his will of sacrifice and the kindness he did for mankind. Spread positivity. Have a merciful Good Friday.
– May the glory of our Lord strengthen your life and may his graces shine on your path of success. Good Friday benefits for you and your family.
– God proved his love when he was on the cross. He hung and bled and it was the way of saying to the world “ I LOVE YOU’.
– Jesus went to the cross because he is holy and sin should be demolished. Remembrance of his death and sacrifice for humanity. Have a heedful Good Friday.
– May God accomplishes all your expectations from life. May this holy day bring positivity and removes negativity from your life. Happy Gracious Friday.
– Jesus accepted all cruelty and pain with a smile. We can return to him all love and sacrifice he did for us by spreading the goodness of his deeds. Have a Gracious Friday.
– I am a SURVIVOR of failure. I am the SAVIOUR of evil. The relinquishment of our Lord encourages human civilization for the betterment of society with perpetual happiness.
Orthodox Good Friday Captions
-On Good Friday, be blessed by celebrating love, mercy, and peace. #goodfriday #beblessed #love #mercy #peace
-Be surrounded by grace and peace – the Lord is with us all the time, but especially on Good Friday. #lordiswithus #surroundedbygrace
-Ask for forgiveness, pray for mercy, and he will listen on this Good Friday. #askforforgiveness #hewilllisten
-Pain brings love – God demonstrated this by being crucified for us. #hebroughtlove #demonstratedlove
-Let us demonstrate to the world the power of prayer – the power of this holiest day. #powerofprayer #showtheworld #holiestday #goodfriday
-On this Good Friday, believe in God, believe that God is in humans, and pray. #believe #believeinhim
-Pray to the god with all your heart – love the god with all your heart. #praywitheart #lovewithheart
-Lord was crucified, but he rose again to teach us that in the end, truth triumphs. #roseagain #truthalwaystriumphs
-We are no longer rebels, but servants; and we are no longer servants, but sons! #sonsofgod #servantsofgod #nomorerebels
-We, too, are crucified with Christ by the cross, but we are alive in Christ. #wearealive #aliveinchrist
-Mercy, peace, and love are virtues. #mercy #peace #love #virtues
-On Good Friday, may the grace and Lord surround you and be with you. #Staystrong #stayhappy
-Though he is no longer with us, his teachings continue to guide us down the path of love, trust, and faith. Happy Holy Friday! #holyfriday #trust #faith
-What a wonderful sensation it is to be alive! Life is wonderful. #lifeiswonderful #livingiswonderful
-Even when they fail, champions maintain a winning attitude. #winning #attitude
-Don’t let your problems push you. Follow your dreams. #followyourdreams
Orthodox Good Friday Wishes
-Wishing you a joyous Good Friday, and may the love of Jesus fill your heart with heavenly joy and holy desires now and forever.
-May the spirit of this auspicious day inspire you to remain on God’s path. Have a marvelous Good Friday.
-God bless you in every aspect of your life. Here’s wishing you a blessed Good Friday.
-Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we are important to the Almighty. Have a fabulous Good Friday with your family and friends.
-Determine your goal and make every effort to achieve it. Wish you a happy Good Friday.
-Jesus Christ bore all in silence because he accepted us in him. I hope we can reciprocate for him.
-May God’s blessing be upon us always. I wish you and your loved ones a joyous Good Friday.
-It’s comforting to know that someone cares about you. You feel better when someone loves you. But nothing beats knowing that someone never forgets about you. Happy Holy Good Friday!
-Wish you a Holy & Happy Good Friday. Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to God.
-Have a blessed Good Friday with your loved ones. Wish you a happy Good Friday.
-Jesus made his decision on the eve of the cross. He’d rather be in hell for you than in heaven without you. I wish you a blessed Good Friday.
-May God make this Good Friday a happy beginning to your life. Celebrate Good Friday to the fullest.
-On this holy day, may God fill your life with goodness. Wishing you a happy Good Friday.
-Wish you a happy Good Friday. I hope our Lord always blesses you and that you give him the highest place in your heart.
Orthodox Good Friday Quotes
-“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me”. -Jesus Christ
-“No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown”. – William Penn
-“To holy people, the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living”. – John Henry Newman
-“Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.” – W.H. Auden
-“So shall we join the disciples of our Lord, keeping faith in him despite the crucifixion, and making ready, by our loyalty to him in the days of his darkness, for the time when we shall enter into his triumph in the days of his light”. – Philip Ledyard Cuyler
Orthodox Good Friday Status
-On this Good Friday, make a promise to love, forgive, and live a peaceful life.
-He has long since passed away, but his memory lives on in our hearts.
-A life he gave up for us means a new life and hope.
-He is our Savior, and he will always be with us!
-Let us remember Lord Jesus’ great sacrifice and continue to hope for a better tomorrow.
-No one can see the lord, but he is close by, with you.
-May we begin the day fasting and praying to bring mercy and forgiveness to mankind.
-The glory of our savior will strengthen you, and his grace will shine upon you!
-I pray that the Lord will keep you in his loving care now and forever.