In the United States, the National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance is celebrated on the 7th of December. The day gives respect and honor to the brave people who gave their lives in Pearl Harbor when Japan attacked it on the 7th of December, 1947. Thousands of Americans lost their lives in the horror attack.
National Pearl Harbor Day – messages
– The National Pearl Harbor Day is significant in the history of the United States. To mark the importance, then the day was decided to be celebrated and commemorated by everyone present.
– During World War II, Japan decided to attack Pearl Harbor and destroy the ships used in the war, and several people lost their lives.
– On that war day, the warships were permanently destroyed, the pieces of the boats and humans sinking in the ocean. The USS Arizona and the USS Oklahoma were also dropped in that horrific attack.
– The ships sank with all the people inside it fighting for the country, taking their life risks. They were the captains, the crew members, and the soldiers. All of them lost their lives in the attack.
– The war caused damaged not only to the ships but also to the aircraft fighting for their own country. The members of the planes also lost their life due to the powerful attack by the Japanese army.
– World War II, when heard only gives us a sheer shock. The attack in Pearl Harbor by the Japanese army was so horrible that the war and the consequences resulted in nearly two years.
– The National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance is celebrated internationally by all communities in the memories of the attack of Pearl Harbor and solemnize their dedication and give honor to them.
– On the occasion of the National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance, the soldiers who survived or their family members are invited to the Campaigns organized by individual communities to give tribute to them.
– On the occasion of the National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance, soldiers are also invited to tell how they save their motherland without thinking about there own selves or family members.
– The National Flag of the United States is hosted on the National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance. This shows their motherland’s love they always carry within themselves and try to still fight for it.
– The loss in the attack of Pearl Harbor is still irreplaceable. The grief still can not be managed. To give tribute to the loss, the National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance is made into the account.
– The National Pearl Harbor Day was recognized on 23 of the August month, in 1994 by the United States Congress. From then all people of the United States and the world try to celebrate the day with full respect.
– We try to celebrate all the days mentioned in the calendar of 365 days, so as the National Pearl Harbor Day of Remembrance is such an auspicious day, it is marked with massive responsibility by all the people of the world.
National Pearl Harbor Day quotes
-Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Our military thought that they couldn’t get to Pearl Harbor, that it was too long a journey from Japan to get there, and they proved us wrong.
-Everybody knows about Pearl Harbor. The thing that really fascinated me is that through this tragedy there was this amazing American heroism.
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.