Plant a Lemon Tree Day falls on the 3rd Saturday of May. The day is celebrated to encourage everybody to plant a lemon tree in their backyard/garden/public area to enjoy lemon’s benefits. People around the globe celebrate this day by planting lemon trees in their garden.
Plant a Lemon Tree Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Plant a Lemon Tree Day: Messages
– How and when the International Plant a Lemon Tree Day celebration is unknown, but the day has been observed for years with zest.
– Lemon trees have a lot to offer; these trees are ornamentally beautiful, having flowers with outstanding fragrance and delicious fruits.
– There are about 36 different varieties of lemons; some of the types are are juicier.
– A variety of lemon known as Meyer lemons are sweet and juicy; they are available throughout the year and widely used for culinary purposes.
– Lemon trees are much easy to care for and grow in any climate.
– Vitamin C, being a powerful antioxidant, reduces oxidative stress in the body, builds immunity, and helps slow down the aging process.
– Lemons are not only used in food and drinks; they are widely used in skincare products too.
– Oil is prepared from the peels of fresh lemons, known as essential lemon oil, has excellent healing properties.
– Lemon possesses medicinal properties; it promotes digestion, freshens up breath, helps prevent kidney stones, keeps you hydrated, and more.
– Everybody across the world enjoys the rich flavor of lemon. Lemon juice is used widely in salad dressing, several recipes, and desserts. Cut lemon wedges are used for garnishing.
– Peels of frozen lemon are grated to sprinkle over salad, soups, marinades, and dressing. Lemon zest is added to bakery products.
– Bottled lemon juice and lemon powder are available in the stores; you can keep them for a more extended period.
– Pickled lemons are utterly delicious.
– A single lemon tree bears lots of fruits; that you can share them with your family, friends, and with your neighbors.
– Lemonades are the most refreshing drink enjoyed by all.
Plant a Lemon Tree Day: Greetings
– The best way you can celebrate Plant a Lemon Tree Day is by planting lemon trees in your backyard and the public area nearby as well.
– Post ‘Plant a Lemon Day’ messages on social media to encourage others to observe the day by planting more lemon trees.
– Plant a Lemon Tree, Reap Healthy, and Delicious Fruits. Happy Plant a Lemon Tree Day!
– Celebrate Plant a Lemon Tree Day by giving away lemon tree plants to your friends.
– Invite your friends to celebrate Plant a Lemon Tree Day and plant several trees in the neighborhood. Make people aware of the benefits of lemons.
– Green and yellow lemons in your backyard are so appealing! Plant some more lemon trees to observe Plant a Lemon Tree Day!
– Lemons are not only bright in color; they are equally tasty, healthy, and the most widely used flavor. There is no better way than to plant a lemon tree on the day of Plant A Lemon Tree Day.
Plant a Lemon Tree Day: quotes
“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade…and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”
― Ron White
“When life hands you lemonade, don’t try to make lemons”
― Vince Guthrie
“Life isn’t just about getting lemons out of it. An unexpected turn and a kind smile warms you up on the coldest of days.”
― Sijdah Hussain
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.