International podcast day is celebrated on 30th September of every year. It was started in 2015 by Steve lee when he heard an announcement about senior citizens’ day. That’s when the idea strikes him to celebrate a day for podcasts. The podcast is the digital form of radio, which can be downloaded and shared.
Podcast Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
International podcast day greetings:
– This international podcast day, let’s take a pledge to promote the media, capable enough to bring significant changes in people’s lives. You are never small to bring the change you want.
– Podcast makes our lives much more comfortable; they made it so easy for us to connect with news, information, speeches, etc. and help us not miss any significant event—happy international podcast day.
– Be it news, information, or speech from any part of the world, it’s because of the podcast that they all are just a click away from us; let’s appreciate this.
– It’s high time that we give the podcasts the recognition they deserved; they deserve all the attention and care we give to other platforms—happy international podcasts day.
– Thanks to technology, they had kept the radios alive digitally in today’s time; otherwise, the radio’s essence would have lost a long time ago. But something is worthy of staying alive.
– The podcast not helps us stay forward but also allows us to stay motivated to reach our goals, and that’s the most fantastic thing a digital platform can have—happy international podcast day.
– The podcasts had made the world a small place, which exists without borders and boundaries, and that’s the kind of world we need in reality to lead a world with peace.
– The best way to celebrate this international podcast day is by listening and promoting the podcasts; that’s the least we can do to help them—happy international podcast day.
International podcast day messages:
– Happiness is having your favorite drink in your bed and listening to your favorite podcast; that’s the time almost everyone desires.
-If any of your friends don’t know about the podcasts, this international podcast day helps them educate them about the podcast and make sure they like it.
– You know you are a true podcast lover when while working, instead of playing songs, you start playing the podcast; that’s when you know you are on the right track.
– Friends who listen to podcasts together, stay together, succeed together, and celebrate together.
– Keep your friends close and podcasts closer because these are the ones that won’t leave you alone.
-The world will be a better place if people start talking about podcasts and how they change their lives instead of discussing politics and wars.
– It is okay to run out of friends, but it’s not okay to run out of podcasts.
– If anyone says they don’t like podcasts leave them and run. You don’t need that kind of negative vibes in your life.
International podcast day quotes
“Your VISION and your self-willingness is the MOST powerful elements to conquer your goal”
― Rashedur Ryan Rahman
“I’ve never seen anyone’s life get better by complaining about reality, I’ve seen it get better by accepting reality as it is and then making personal decisions to make it better.”
― Ben Shapiro
“Listening to the podcast, reading a book, listening to an audiobook, and watching films isn’t a waste of time. It’s how somebody becomes wise!”
― Deyth Banger
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.