Pretend to be a time traveler day is celebrated on the 8th of December every year. The day was marked in 2007, and since then, the day’s observance is also given. But the fact of time travel is still uncertain and is misused in various cases.
Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day – messages
– The time travel is itself a tool to merely think about it. But then Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day made its existence.
– We are still confused about the day and methodologies of how to celebrate it.
– The Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day gives us – the human beings a chance to decide what and where we wanted to travel following our choice.
– It might be the past we left out or the future we are going to live in shortly.
– Time Traveler is a unique idea that was mentioned billions of years ago in the history of ancient Hindu mythology.
– The images were put into thoughts, and planned actions are still performed for the traveler’s innovation.
– If we go out for research work, we will find out hints of people using it in the ancient periods. The detailed description of time travel is found in the tales or the short stories of various areas around us.
– The use of time travel is found in Hindu tales of history.
– The ideas were also marked on the pages of the Talmud or the ancient Japanese short stories, anecdotes. Then after much research, finally, the Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day is organized.
– If we start looking from the ancient history of the time traveler, we will find much evidence and the proofs are made to plot the story of new films, short films, and any web series.
– From the beginning of the era, human beings have a great interest in the time travel, and so works of art made were so significant and continuing still in the present.
– The forecast is the perfect depiction of skill and excellent knowledge.
– The Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day inscribes basic thoughts among people. The day is to give people time to know if they can travel, where they wanted to visit the past or the future of their lives.
– The day is so important that nobody usually takes the day uselessly or for granted.
– There are many things to do with your dear friends and family members present on the precious Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day.
– As we start celebrating the Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day, we slowly realize that we should appreciate our living present and be thankful for what we have without any sacrifices.
Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day quotes
“The bottom line is that time travel is allowed by the laws of physics.”
– Brian Greene
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
– Michael Althsuler
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.