Rosa Parks Day is to show humble respect and honor to an American Civil Rights Hero. The day is marked and celebrated either on February 4 or on December 1. The day recognizes the incident which Rosa Parks met with while boarding a bus and the remaining consequences regarding it.
Rosa Parks Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Rosa Parks Day – greetings
– Happy Rosa Parks Day to everyone present over the worldwide. This is an important day to mark and commemorate. Learn about Rosa Parks on this great day.
– Happy Rosa Parks Day to all the people present, who years after years celebrate the day and remember it. They are much aware of the day and spreads consciousness regarding the day.
– Happy Rosa Parks Day to the people all around the world who are not much aware of this day. If possible from this time, remember all the facts described upon this day.
– Warm wishes to our self – Happy Rosa Parks Day. Buy books on Rosa Parks, the Civil Rights, or watch documentaries based on the Civil Rights on this day.
– Whenever we step out on this day, we should wish everyone presents include ourselves – A Very Happy Rosa Parks Day. This will help to increase the participants of the day.
– Then, warm wishes to our family members – A Very Happy Rosa Parks Day. Try all together to follow the Civil Rights movement and gather all sources of knowledge about the day.
– Try to recall the events of what happened during that day. Read all the facts regarding this event and then with ourselves, family members, and neighbors, too – Happy Rosa Parks Day.
– A Very Happy Rosa Parks Day to our dear friends and their family members. Wishing them is also necessary because it will allow everyone to participate in it and gather information regarding the day.
Rosa Parks Day – messages
– Rosa Parks Day is one of the critical days marked in the National Calendar. This is because the day created a history of Civil Rights, leading to a change in the upcoming future.
– The Rosa Parks Day was organized by the California State Legislature in the year 2000, on February 4 month. From then on, the day is accepted by the public and is still marked.
– The Rosa Parks Day is marked on the Birthday of Rosa Parks to show her respect. California took these significant decisions. But Ohio and Oregon celebrated the day on December 1, to mark her arrest day.
– The Rosa Parks Day is to mark Rosa Parks suffering on the bus and the incident that took place. She was not allowed her Civil Rights, which created the history of Civil Rights from the very next.
– Rosa Parks was arrested and also was fined a court fee for being guilty. Then the significant leaders helped her boycott Montgomery Bus, and this boycott was successful, leading to change in every system.
– The essential information regarding Rosa Parks Day is now clear to us. So we should, if possible, try to learn more and then create memories to mark the celebration of the day.
Rosa Parks Day quotes
“I had always imagined Rosa Parks as a stately woman with a bold temperament, someone who could easily stand up to a busload of glowering passengers.”
― Susan Cain
“You don’t have to stand up for your rights to get justice,
sometimes you can sit for your rights like Rosa Parks.”
― Harmon Okinyo
“The bus here because they lost Rosa Parks’s bus.”
― Paul Beatty