Whenever we hear the word ‘sandcastle,’ we relate to our childhood memories when we built Sandcastles on the beach. Hence, every year, giving value to our childhood days on the 1st of August month, Sandcastle Day is marked and celebrated. It is enjoyed by all of us, irrespective of age.
Sandcastle Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Sandcastle Day – greetings
– Happy Sandcastle Day to everyone present all around the day. It’s better if we visit a waterside to celebrate this day, but if not, we can organize other events to manage and make the sandcastles.
– Happy Sandcastle Day to all the people all around the world who are fond of making sandcastle irrespective of any hindrances.
-Every year, people celebrate this sandcastle, making day to it to cherish their childhood memories.
– Happy Sandcastle Day to the people who are still not aware of this day; this year, you need to be more sensitive regarding this day. Collect facts about the day to mark and enjoy it.
– One should greet their own self – A Very Happy Sandcastle Day. Once we have done wishing our own self, then start wishing others and plan methods to make the occasion a perfect treat to memories.
– A Very Happy Sandcastles Day to.our own selves. Try making sandcastles near any water surface, this lifts up our enjoyment, and we create memories that are irreplaceable for life long.
– A Very Happy Sandcastles Day to our family members. Enjoyment is more when everyone takes part, so decide all together and plan a perfect plan to celebrate the sandcastle day
– The next work to do is to warm wish our friends and their family members – A Very Happy Sandcastle Day.
– Let’s organize events or take part in organized events enjoying to the fullest.
– If somehow it is not possible to celebrate the following day grandly, then we can wish everyone – Happy Sandcastle Day and plan to celebrate the day whenever we can.
Sandcastle Day – messages
-As the name signifies, Sandcastle Day is a fun day, but it is also an important day irrespective of any other facts. Hence, it is marked as an essential part of the National Calendar.
– On today’s date, people celebrate Sandcastle Day in other ways too. They make castles of wood, ply or go out for lunch or dinner in order to mark the importance of the day.
– If we look back in history, we are able to find out that the Sandcastles are part of history for nearly a thousand years or more than that. It is a form of art one needs to learn.
– Years after years, now we find that various events regarding the sand sculpture are organized. Multiple countries are interested in showing case their art to the world and gain fame, respect.
– Once, in the year 2007, the Sun Festival was organized on Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. There was built the world’s tallest Sandcastle, which was almost 50 feet high, using 300 trucks of sand.
– From then, various other events are conducted, and we need to participate in it, as it is the occasion of Sandcastle Day.
-We can share our experience with making sandcastles with others to make them eager to participate in the event the next time.
Sandcastle Day – Quotes
-History is a child building a sand-castle by the sea, and that child is the whole majesty of man’s power in the world.
-That’s the hell of sand castles. They are always doomed. That’s part of their beauty — their impermanence.
-The man who stands firm in order to protect a sand-castle can never be relied upon; for he has given away his common sense.