Scented candle day is celebrated on 1st November of every year. The first scented candle was made 5000 years back by the ancient Egyptians. This day is celebrated to commemorate the scents and calmness these scented candles brings in our life and drive or experience a little stress-free and somewhat bearable.
Scented Candle Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Scented candle day greetings:
– The best way to celebrate the scented candle day is by buying them, light them up, and enjoy their scents. Everyone has the right to enjoy unique scents.
– Scented candles have their way to calm us down; their smells make the mind calm—happy national scented candle day.
– No one ever said, “I have too many candles “because it doesn’t matter how many candles you have. They are never enough. It’s okay to be greedy for scented candles.
– Its scented candle day, and this is the best time to promote some locally handmade scented candle; let’s fill someone’s life with the essence of happiness and promote the importance of humanity.
– “I have too many candles” is a myth; nothing like this exists in real life—happy national scented candle day.
– A candle not just turn away the darkness; it symbolizes the hopes we all carry with us through our life; our hopes are like candles too; you need to protect them from winds of sadness at every cost.
– The people who say they don’t like the scent of scented candles are just lying, or probably they don’t know how to choose a perfect scented candle.
-Wishing my dear friends a very happy scented candles day. I hope you will buy a pack of it soon.
National scented candle day messages:
– Watching a candle burn, wax melts, and smelling the scent coming out of it, is the most satisfying thing; it gives you a feeling of satisfaction and calmness.
– A melting candle feels like you are in another world. It is worth investing your time and energy into it.
– Keep your friends close and favorite scented candles closer because it’s okay to run out of friends but not of scented candles.
– Lighten up the scented candles, sit with friends, have long talks. All it takes is a bond strong and live a little amazing and kills the boredom.
– Those who cannot afford expensive therapies need not worry; they can light some scented candles, put on some slow music, have a glass of their favorite drink.
– Slow music and scented candle will work pretty well and will not leave a burned hole in their pocket.
– The world needs to be filled with scents of scented candles, not with the smell of weapons and bombs.
– Only a true candle lover knows that buying scented candles with the perfect smell is the most challenging and tough work in this world; one wrong move, and you will be doomed.
– Scented candles have never got the appreciation they deserved; this scented candle day, let’s try to give them the respect and recognition they deserved.
National scented candle day quotes
“A romantic person will know from the bottom of his heart that no source of light can ever replace the mysterious beauty of a candle!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“Every candle deserves great respect because they light us by burning their bodies and destroying themselves!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“It is a candle’s light, not its beauty, that lights a room.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo