Sinkie Day is practically being celebrated since 1991. This holiday primarily came into being as an excuse for munching the Thanksgiving leftovers over the kitchen sink because there were no plates available after the Thanksgiving feasts, and as it became quite convenient to eat over the sink, a bit unorthodox, right?
Sinkie Day Messages, Greetings and Quotes
Sinkie Day Messages
– This holiday is essentially snacking over the sink; what better to do after an exhausting and tiring Thanksgiving!
– The word “sinkie” actually means a person who occasionally dines over the kitchen sink.
– The International Association of People Who Dine Over the Kitchen Sink (IAPWDOTKS) were the founders of Sinkie Day.
– Black Friday, National Bavarian Cream Pie Day, National Electric fall on the same day as Sinkie Day.
– With a tantalizing selection of dishes from the fridge, this day proves to be the just-right casual snacking day.
– Sinkie Day is always celebrated on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
– Sinkie is also an acronym for “ Standing In Nutritious Kitchens Investigating Everything” funny, right?
– This technique of standing over the kitchen sink and eating your meals saves a lot of time.
-You don’t have to do the dishes afterward, neither you have to set the table indeed very soothing for your lethargy.
– Sinkie Day quite an appropriate day for the lazy and lethargic people of the United States.
– Sinkie day calls for chill and casual conversation with a family in the kitchen while munching on leftover meals.
-Sinkie Day is a pretty relaxing day for the family members who are incredibly tired after preparing a hefty three-course meal for Thanksgiving.
-Thanksgiving is a significant festivity in the United States of America, demands many preparations from the people, and Sinkie Day just after that proves to be the perfect chill-pill.
– Sinkie Day is a day to enjoy a splendid array of leftover meals of Thanksgiving.
– Sinkie Day might also prove to be the perfect opportunity for the little chef inside you to get creative with leftover foods and produce a brand new dish!
– All of the United States engages in doing nothing and enjoying leftover foods on Sinkie Day.
– Sinkie Day also teaches us the importance of food, how essential it is not to waste food.
Sinkie Day Greetings
– Wishing you a very chill and lazy Sinkie Day! Do nothing and keep munching on the leftovers!
– A pleased Sinkie Day to you! Enjoy the leftover food by the sink, and be careful not to spill the food in the sink!
– Never waste your Thanksgiving leftovers! Wishing you a Happy Sinkie Day!
– Food is God! The source of all human activity. Never waste your food! A very Happy Sinkie Day to you!
– Get creative with the Thanksgiving leftovers! Produce a brand new dish! Be a Masterchef! Happy Sinkie Day to you!
-Let’s celebrate Sinkie Day with our loved ones. I hope you will let your family know about the importance of this day.
Sinkie Day quotes
“I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
― Jon Stewart
“Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.”
― W. T. Purkiser
“Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.”
― Todd Stocker