Street Children’s Day has been globally celebrated to recognize the hardships and deprivation faced by underprivileged children since 2012, on April 12th every year.
Rallies are organized on this day to ensure that no matter where they are, they get what they deserve according to their rights.
The street children or the so tagged ‘homeless youth’ have been always negatively seen as ‘beggars,’ ‘thieves,’ etc, but there’s more to them than that.
They deserve proper protection, care, and guidance which they are deprived of. A campaign having 4 steps was launched in the year 2018 based on the UN General comment.
The steps included committing to equality, protecting every child, providing access to services, and finally, creating specialized solutions.
These steps were launched to ensure a safer environment for underprivileged and impoverished children.
Street Children’s Day Best Messages, Quotes and Greetings
– We should all remember not to deprive the street children of the liberty they deserve by forcing them into institutions against their will. Happy street children’s day!
– On-street children’s day we must remember that the street children are not thieves, animals, or drugs; they’re human too, and not worthless thugs.
– The street children’s day is about taking a step and stopping the governments from arresting, punishing, or rounding up for merely spending time on the streets.
– If you wish to change something about the streets, open up the minds of the community you live in. Happy street children’s day!
– “I hope that someday I will have my own rights.” On this street children’s day, commit to equality for the poverty-stricken children who speak this.
– ”Children are the future so open your ears and eyes.” Join hands and help make this place a better world for them to live in and not just survive. Happy street children’s day!
– On this street children’s day, let’s ensure that no child is deprived of the basic human needs and amenities.
– Stop seeing impoverished children as a burden and remember to not treat them as a burden, rather a blessing, as every child should be. Happy street children’s day!
– On-street children’s day let us pledge to provide a safer environment, proper education, and the opportunity of living a healthy life for needy children.
– Remember to contribute in any possible way you can to the deficient children, on April 12th. Happy street children’s day!
Planning to organize a street party and looking a name for it? So check out the best street party names.
– Let’s come together to ensure that the community accepts the children on the streets as human beings- not abuse them or use them as child labor. Happy street children’s day!
– This time on street children’s day, provide these children with the love they haven’t received by safeguarding their needs.
– Become a guardian angel for the impoverished children and shelter them with the warmth and care that they deserve. Happy street children’s day!
– On April 12th, let’s enlighten the lives of the street children and take a step towards a real change.
– “We all deserve a chance at love, young or aged, homeless or in a shelter, street or palace, equality is what we seek.” Remember to acknowledge the homeless on the street children’s day!
– Get louder together and make a difference in the lives of the homeless. Happy street children’s day!
– Let’s ensure that the street children get support and not punishments! Come together on the street children’s day and raise a voice.
– Let’s make it a collective goal to bring down the barriers we have constructively built and to shed down the identities and boxes we have stapled them into. It’s time to spread the love across every child.
– “Tomorrow must be built today.” Let’s commit to equality for every child across the globe. Happy street children’s day!
– “Until every street child is safe, no street child is safe.” Come and speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Happy street children’s day!
– Let’s stand together and give a voice to children who live, work or spend their days and nights on the streets. Happy international street children’s day!
– Stop the poor kids from finding food from garbage and instead, provide a good meal to a kid today. Happy street children’s day!
– “Provide more support and less punishment. Provide more listening ears and less prosecution for the street child.” Respect and love them. Happy street children’s day!
– Children belong to schools and not the streets. This Street Children’s day, ensure education and equality for all. Happy street children’s day!
– “It is a dream that one day, every single child in this world will come to realize that the act of child labor is evil and must be stopped.” Let’s work towards this dream and make this world a better place to live. Happy street children’s day!
– ”Refuse to stigmatize, choose to love, and commit to equality for street children.” Support and protect the rights of the homeless.
– This Street children’s day pledge to protect them from abuse and neglect, to provide access to services when harmed, and to provide solutions to enable them to live a life with dignity.
– This is Street Children’s Day let’s vow to keep fighting to ensure that more and more impoverished children have their rights fulfilled and so that they don’t have to fight for a voice.
– “Don’t choose to look away, not every child chose to be on the street.” Help the needy on this Street Children’s Day.
– “I had nightmares all-time on the streets. Now I have dreams of becoming a teacher.” Make a difference in the lives of the poverty-stricken children so that every child gets to say this. Happy street children’s day!
– “Hungry, unprotected, and unemployed.” It’s time we talk about the invisible and join hands to make a change in our lives. Spread love and joy on this Street Children’s Day!
– “A person’s a person. No matter how small.” -Dr. Seuss spoke these words. Let’s unite on April 12th, International Street Children’s Day, and ensure fulfillment of basic education, shelter, and food for the street children.
Read out the best children’s day sayings and quotes that you can share on social media.
Street Children’s Day Quotes
– Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
– A child can ask a thousand questions that the wisest man cannot answer. – Jacob Abbott
– It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. – Frederick Douglass
– We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.