The national title track day is celebrated on 23rd May of every year. This day is celebrated to commemorate all the title track’s awesomeness, which we all listen to while growing up and enjoyed. It’s an unofficial holiday where you have all the right reasons to enjoy music.
Title Track Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
National title track day greetings:
– The best way to celebrate title track day is to listen to your favorite title tracks all day long and remember all the good times you had. Happy national title track day.
There are many songs in albums or movies, but one piece becomes famous, proving your one quality is enough to take you most incredible heights.
– Happiness is listening to the favorite title track with your favorite drink and dancing like a crazy person—happy national title track day.
– Find yourself friends who have the same taste in music as you so that you don’t have to change the songs while they come in.
– This title track day pays tribute to all the title tracks, which keep us on our foot and make our life a little bit happy and fun-filled.
– If not, the music traveling would have been so dull—happy national title track day.
– Some title tracks are like memory train. Every time you listen to it, you lost in the lane of memories.
The track tracks are like bonds that hold all the music lovers together—happy national title track day.
Music is the only language that can travel across the borders and connect people’s souls in an unseen bond.
– Some title tracks are so close to our hearts because we understand the meaning of lyrics on a different level, and music with a personal touch will always be close to us.
– The music is a connector that connects you to another world.
National title track day messages:
– The world needs more days like title track days where they share the music, not the weapons and wars.
– Happiness is listening to your favorite tracks on a long journey without being interrupted.
– Keep your friends close and favorite tracks closer.
– You are allowed to run out of friends but not out of music.
– Your taste in tracks tells a lot about the personality, so be attentive to what you chose to play.
– Music is like a time machine. It can you to whatever time you want, just close your eyes, play the music, and the next minute you will find yourself somewhere else.
– Music is the most effortlessly and cheapest therapy.
– Find yourself friends who are ready to share their playlist with you; these are the kind of friends we cannot afford to lose.
– Taste in music is like the taste of food, everyone has different tastes, and they all think they are the best.
– Only a true track lover would have a track for every situation that doesn’t matter what kind of problem it is.
– When nothing seems to be working, you can always turn to music without a second thought.
National title track day quotes
“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”
― Victor hugo
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
― Albert Einstein