Use your common sense day is celebrated on 4th November of every year. This day was started by Bud bilanich, who was also known as the common-sense guy. Aristotle was the first one to code the common sense, which is based on the analysis of the five senses of animals.
Use Your Common Sense Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Use Your Common Sense Day greetings:
– Use your common sense day is here, and the best way to celebrate it is by using common sense in real life.
– On this use, your common sense day, take the pledge to use your common sense before acting in any situation to save yourself from further embarrassment.
– We all know that common sense is not common among ordinary people, but still, people don’t learn how to use it. Happy national use your common sense day.
– On this use, your common sense day, plan, and take a trip to places which are the live example of failed common sense so that you know you are not alone in this.
– Common sense is like sarcasm; not everyone can have it. Happy national use your common sense day.
– No matter how much anyone lectures us about common sense, we all know the best days of our life are those where our friends.
– We know that we had made the weird decision because we were too tired to use our common sense.
– Society worships those who use their common sense. Happy national use your common sense day.
– If not for common sense, the world would have been disappeared by now.
– Common sense is something you cannot get through education. It’s there with you since birth; it’s up to you how you use it.
– It’s a proven fact the people show off their common sense only on social media; in real life, we all just a bunch of dumb people.
– Common sense is like an expensive gift. Not everyone can afford it, and those who can don’t share it with others. Happy national use your common sense day.
National Use Your common Sense Day messages:
– Using your common sense while being with friends is a punishable offense; violation may lead to zero friends.
– The best memories are made when we haven’t use Common sense.
– Some use their common sense more than the required, and some don’t use it at all, and both are dangerous and lead to weird decisions.
– Lecturing someone about common sense these days can be dangerous, but if you decided to do so, do it at your own risk.
– The best way to gain common sense experiences is to be yours or others; both will help you get common sense.
– Common sense is the most underrated thing in the world; those who have it can only understand how important it is to survive in this world.
– The people with common sense and people with no common sense see the world differently, which makes all the difference.
– Being intelligent doesn’t prove your common sense; you can be thoughtful and dumb at the same time.
– Intelligent people want to change the world; people with common sense change themselves.
National Use Your common Sense Day quotes
“Top 15 Things Money Can’t Buy: Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.”
― Roy T. Bennett
“Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes.”
― Oscar Wilde