Vodka owes its vague origins to Russia and Poland. nonetheless, it hasn’t affected its consumption rate around the world, and no wonder why, who wouldn’t want a little Vodka at the end of a stressful, tedious day! To revere this ethereal drink, the 4th of October is celebrated as National Vodka Day in the United States.
National Vodka Day Messages, Greetings and Quotes
National Vodka Day Messages
– National Vodka day is known to have been celebrated since 2009 in the United States.
– Vodka is derived by the fermentation of various kinds of food grains, potatoes, fruits, and even sugar.
– Vodka producers purchase pre-distilled and purified neutral spirits that are highly alcoholic, then they are further purified, filtered, and flavored, and we get the finished product, i.e., Vodka.
– Vodka is generally consumed unmixed and chilled with appetizers.
– Vodka may be combined with other beverages and substances, which would make it an excellent cocktail subjectively.
– Vodka’s flavor is sometimes enhanced when had with ingredients such as lemon peel, berries, buffalo grass, peppercorns, caraway, etc.
– Soon after World War II, the consumption of Vodka increased manifolds in the United States.
– Some of the most popular vodka-based cocktails are Caesar, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Sex on the beach, Moscow Mule, White Russian, Black Russian, Tonic, and Vodka Martini, phew! Are you feeling tipsy yet?
– Vodka may be the right invitation for a casual get-together with your friends and family, and you never know how well the conversation may flow once you are a bit intoxicated than otherwise!
– National Vodka Day is the perfect time to raise your glasses to one of the world’s favorite drinks and savor!
-Vodka, a distilled, colorless, transparent, and once perceived as a tasteless spirit, is one of the most enjoyed drinks worldwide.
– In Russia, Vodka holds religious significance and is consumed on special occasions, ceremonies and events.
– Vodka’s head is a topic of debate in the Balkan States.
– In many Bond Films, Vodka has a special mention. The protagonist Mr. James Bond orders his martini shaken, not stirred, an interesting Bond cliche.
– History has witnessed its share of great debates: Coke versus Pepsi, Science versus Religion, and when it comes to martinis, there’s Vodka versus Gin.
National Vodka Day Greetings
– Wish you a pleased and intoxicating National Vodka Day!
– Chill out a bit, get away from this mundane life, and have a glass of chilled vodka; wish you a very dizzy National Vodka Day!
– When life gives you lemons, slice them into your glass of vodka. I wish you a pretty tipsy National Vodka Day!
– Make some cocktails. Party hard! Wishing you a very wild National Vodka Day!
– Greetings and best wishes on the eve of National Vodka Day; enjoy the day with your friends and loved ones.
-Warm greetings on the eve of National Vodka Day. I hope you’ll spend the day with a glass full of vodka.
– Forget love, fall over a glass of vodka. I wish you a lovely National Vodka Day!
National Vodka Day quotes
“Things on the essential list: vodka, Nine Inch Nails, a steady supply of mortal men, and an all-purpose bitchy attitude.”
― Richelle Mead
I kiss her. I kiss her and kiss her. I try not to bite her lip. She tastes like vodkahoney.”
― Lidia Yuknavitch
“He decided that Absolut vodka was his most dependable companion; the name itself evoked the kind of certainty he was looking for in life”
― Jennifer Valoppi
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.