The workaholic day is celebrated on 5th July of every year. The term workaholic was started in the 1960s. The main aim of this day is to celebrate the work of addicted people around the world. Sometimes they are addicted to work because they enjoy it, or sometimes they can’t control it, which is harmful.
Workaholic Day messages:
– Dear workaholic, it’s okay to miss a day’s work; nothing will cause harm to the book.
– Only a workaholic can understand how difficult it is to sit idle.
– Some are workaholic by emotions; some are by society pressure and due to excess loans.
– There is a cure to alcoholism, but there is no cure to workaholism.
– Sometimes, being a workaholic may cost you your health.
– There is nothing wrong with loving your work, but the problem starts when you start ignoring other things.
– Dear workaholic, please try to learn the balance between life and career before it’s too late.
– Dear workaholic, don’t forget there is work in life, not experienced in the book; always remember that.
– When you become a workaholic, you started to miss out on the most beautiful things in life.
– Dear workaholic, please look around. There are so many things to enjoy other than work.
– Work can give you the experience you want, but enjoyment can provide you with the life you needed.
– There is a difference between doing your work correctly and being addicted to work; learn the difference.
– No amount of work can bring you the joy that small things you do can bring.
– Don’t ignore your family for the job, work can wait but not family.
– When your friends and family disturb you during a career, remember they too need you just like you need your book.
– Workalcohlic live in their world where all that matters is the work.
– We work to live, workaholic lives to work.
– For a workaholic, work is like a fun activity like we go to a movie when we get bored, they do work when they get bored.
– Workalcohlic does that work too, which is not even required.
– Like a kid never gets satisfied with the toys, no matter how much they own in the same way, the workaholic never gets comfortable with the work, no matter how perfect it is.
– Not all workers are workaholic, but all workaholics are excellent workers.
– What fresh air is to lungs, work is to workaholic.
– Workaholic thinks we are crazy, we think they are mad, and somehow we all are correct.
– Never mess with a workaholic because they don’t have time for that.
– For us, the holiday means no work; for the workaholic, holiday means more work.
– We do the job, workaholic enjoy the book, and that makes all the difference.
Workaholic Day quotes
“It is not as much about who you used to be, as it is about who you choose to be.”
― Sanhita Baruah