Asthma is a disease in which the patient suffers from recurrent attacks of wheezing, chest tightness, breathlessness, and a cough that can vary in their occurrence, severity, and frequency
. The Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) aims to increase awareness about this disease and its management across the globe and thus every year on the first Tuesday of May organizes a World Asthma Day (WAD).
The first World Asthma day was celebrated in 1998 in more than 35 countries and since then the participation has only increased.
This day is important in creating awareness, education, and events about asthma. Listed below are a few quotes related to this day to help you to understand the spirit of this day
World Asthma Day Messages, Quotes and Wishes
– When you can’t breathe, nothing else in your life matters. This World Asthma Day help to create awareness about asthma so people can breathe more easily.
– The World Asthma Day is all about informing the people suffering from asthma to go slow. Breathe in and breathe out and keep calm.
– You don’t always need to achieve great things. Sometimes, breathing is a huge accomplishment too. Wish you a happy World Asthma Day.
– Asthma is a breathtaking experience, literally. World Asthma Day is devoted to creating more knowledge and making this experience easier.
– On this World Asthma Day help The Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA)spread their message across that, “You can control your asthma.”
– A healthy heart is a must for a healthy body that requires healthy air. Let us contribute to this World Asthma Day by making our surroundings and the air clean.
– On World Asthma Day learn how to take one step at a time with your inhaler in hand to be able to fulfill your dreams and live life to the fullest.
– Problems of any kind are never a stop sign but the guidelines to learn from. Wish you a happy World Asthma Day.
– To build a better future for our children it is important to leave a healthy atmosphere. Let’s come together on this World Asthma Day to ensure pollution-free surroundings.
– Make this World Asthma Day more meaningful for each one of us by safeguarding your loved ones from asthma.
– Every milestone on your way while struggling should be celebrated, even if it is as small as just breathing. Wish you a happy World Asthma Day.
– On World Asthma Day we must remember that if asthma is not considered to be a serious disease then we cannot call air a necessity either.
– World Asthma Day is all about reminding people of their duty to create a healthy environment for their loved ones to control Asthma.
– Keeping a check on Asthma can also help to keep a check on various other diseases. Wish you a happy World Asthma Day.
– May you be able to breathe freely and live a long life that is healthy and happy. Best wishes on World Asthma Day.
– On the day of World Asthma Day it is important to remember that in life we fall so that we can learn how to pick ourselves up.
Read out the fresh breath day: 64+ captions, greetings, messages, and quotes and share with all your contacts on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
– Fresh Air is required by all living beings to survive and we must protect it and thus protect the world from asthma. Happy World Asthma Day.
– On World Asthma Day contribute along with the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) to improve asthma awareness and care all around the globe.
– Support the people suffering from Asthma. Understand their problems and help to spread awareness. Happy World Asthma Day.
– Asthma is not just a minor wheeze disease. It is important to understand its repressions and the pain it can cause the victim. On World Asthma Day let us lend a hand in their support.
– Inhaling clean and pure air can help to save you from diseases like asthma. Let us celebrate this World Asthma Day aspiring and working towards a cleaner and healthier environment.
– World Asthma Day is one of the biggest events celebrated all over the globe to increase awareness amongst the people about the precautions and preventions of asthma.
– Let us all vow to fight asthma together and become more responsible this World Asthma Day.
– We must remember that it is better to look ahead and prepare for the future than to look back and regret. Happy World Asthma Day.
– People get killed each and every day with asthma. Stand together on this World Asthma Day, plant more trees, and control pollution to breathe fresh air and stay healthy.
– On World Asthma Day it’s important to remember that it’s okay if the only thing you were able to accomplish today was breathing.
– Better air and better breathing are what we need to make this world free of asthma. Happy World Asthma Day.
– On this World Asthma Day help to organize activities that can help to motivate asthma patients to keep their asthma under control.
– This World Asthma Day, “STOP for Asthma”. The STOP refers to Symptom Evaluation, Test Response, Observe and Assess, and Proceed to Adjust Treatment.
– Understand Asthma and “unite to overcome asthma” on this World Asthma Day.
– This World Asthma Day let us aim to go back to days when there was only healthy air to breathe and a healthy heart to beat. Happy World Asthma Day.
– Let us promise ourselves to take more precautions from Asthma and to have surroundings that are clear and free from toxins. Happy World Asthma Day.
Looking for more? Check out the important quotes from “when breath becomes air”.
– Breathing is life. Spread awareness about asthma and ensure life. Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy World Asthma Day.
– Asthma gives you the feeling of fish trying to survive in no water. On this World Asthma day help to reduce asthma by spreading knowledge about ways to control it.
– It is important to stay healthy and make efforts for it. On this World Asthma Day say no to asthma and work hard for a clean and green environment.