Benjamin Franklin Day celebration started on 17th January of every year. Benjamin Franklin was born on 17th January 1706 in Boston, Massachusetts, in the US. This day is celebrated to celebrate his contribution, his work in the field of science and electricity. He was a publisher and printer, author, inventor and scientist, and diplomat.
World Benjamin Franklin Day greetings:
– If not Benjamin Franklin, we all would have been living in the dark. Be grateful for Benjamin for the gift of electricity.
– It was due to Benjamin’s heat efficient stove that all our homes remain hot even during cold days. Happy world, Benjamin Franklin day.
– Benjamin started his career in science at forty-four, proving you are never too old to follow your dreams. Do what your heart says.
– Franklin finds the concept of electricity while flying a kite, telling the world the situations are not always as bad as they look; if something happens, try to look at it; maybe it is telling you something.
– When Franklin died, 20,000 people attended his funeral, proving it’s your work that speaks even when you are dead. Happy world, Benjamin franklin day.
– Never let the age take up your passion for learning.
– Its Benjamin franklin day, celebrate by making small inventions or by spreading a word about him. Pay tribute to his legacy.
– Benjamin Franklin was a scientist, writer, politician telling the world that talent has no limits. The happy planet, Benjamin franklin day.
– People like Benjamin Franklin are born once in a while. Happy world, Benjamin franklin day.
– Benjamin didn’t run away from lightning; instead, he kept flying a kite and lead to the discovery of electricity in the same way when lightning of problems keep flying the kite of struggles, and eventually, your electricity of success will get back to you.
– If Benjamin would have been conscious about his age, would he be able to make discoveries? What stopping you. Happy world, Benjamin Franklin day.
– Benjamin Franklin tells it’s never too late to follow what you like. Happy world, Benjamin Franklin day.
– Benjamin Franklin had a great sense of humor, too, proving scientists can be funny again. Keep laughing, spread the smile.
– Benjamin Franklin invented bifocal lenses preventing lakhs of people from being blind and giving them the power to look at the world with their own eyes.
– Benjamin Franklin invented the glass harmonica, which proved that music is the soul of everyone, even scientists. The happy planet, Benjamin franklin day.
– Benjamin Franklin invented hand puddle and showed the world that a scientist could create anything for anyone. The happy planet, Benjamin franklin day.
– Lightning by Benjamin Franklin is why many houses are safe today from lightning, so when lightning strikes and you are safe, say thanks to him.
World Benjamin Franklin Day messages:
– Benjamin’s electrostatic machine is the reason that scientists were able to discover so many things and took the science to a whole new level.
– Street lamps ere invented by Benjamin Franklin, enabling people to travel at night, and you can plan your night outs easily.
– If not odometer by Benjamin, how would you have been able to tell your friends about the distance you and your bikes or cars had traveled.
– Benjamin franklin invented a flexible urinary catheter for his brother, setting the bar for siblings to the highest level possible.
– Benjamin Franklin made inventions in almost every field, proving that you can make your way in any area you choose if you have a talent.
– Benjamin was a politician too, which gives us hope that sometimes somewhere we had educated politicians.
The world needs to focus more on children’s education, rather than concentrate on borders issues and wars so that every child could get a chance to be Benjamin.
– The world needs more heroes like Benjamin Franklin, who made the world a better place to live.
People need to use science to help people, help them grow, and not destroy them.
– We don’t need nuclear bomb inventions; we need more innovations like bifocals and lightning rods, making people abled and safe.
– Benjamin proved that scientists are not always serious and interested in politics too.
– Franklin showed the world that when a scientist takes an interest in other fields, inventions are bound to happen.
– We can learn from Benjamin that age is just a number. You are never too old or too young to start anything new.
– We need more compassion, sympathy like Benjamin to make this world a better place to live.
– Benjamin franklin almost invented anything in every field, telling us that every problem has some solution. You need to find that with determination.
– Benjamin improved some old existed instruments and showing the world there is always room for improvement.
– Most of Benjamin’s inventions were based on the problems faced by him, telling the world inspiration can come from anywhere and anytime.
– Due to Benjamin, we could use most of the electric devices; humanity will always be thankful to him.
– Benjamin franklin was a postmaster too, proving no world is small or big enough to stop you from what you want to achieve.
– Benjamin had a rough childhood, but still, he did not allow it to come on his way to success giving the world hope that a bad past doesn’t mean a lousy future.
-There are so many sayings by Benjamin’s name that he never said, proving us once you become famous, people will believe even those things you haven’t said.
Benjamin Franklin Day quotes:
- Dost thou love life? Then do not squander Time; for that’s the Stuff Life is made of.”
– Poor Richard’s Almanack, 1746
- Hide not your Talents, they for Use were made. What’s a Sun-Dial in the shade!”
– Poor Richard’s Almanack, 1750
- Glass, China, and Reputation, are easily crack’d, and never well mended.”
– Poor Richard’s Almanack, 1750
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded a blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through Positivity and Life Living techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others.