World Cheeseburger Day is celebrated on 18th September of every year. Lionel Sternberger invented the cheeseburger in 1926 when he was 16 years old. It is celebrated to pay tribute to the unsung hero of our life who somehow had become an integral part of our lives.
World Cheeseburger Day greetings:
– Show me better sight than a burger loaded with cheese. I will wait—happy yummy cheeseburger day.
– You said a balanced diet, so I bought a cheeseburger in one hand and cheese fries in the other. Happy, I can’t go on diet day.
– What fresh air is to the lung, the cheeseburger is to the soul. Happy cheeseburger day.
– Food satisfies hunger; cheeseburger satisfies the soul. Burger day wishes to all food lovers out there.
– Keep your friends close, and your burger closer. Happy national cheeseburger day.
– Nothing is sexier than a loaded cheeseburger—happy national cheeseburger day.
– The burger is that bond that binds the soul of every food lover altogether. The happy national crush of every food lover.
– You can’t just sit and celebrate burger day like that; you need a burger to celebrate—happy national cheeseburger day.
– There is no perfect time to eat a burger; the time you have a burger in your hand is perfect.
– When life gives you many choices, chose the path that takes you to the burger shop.
– Everyone needs a change in their life, so today, instead of a simple burger, have a cheeseburger.
– Cheeseburger is my best friend; it’s always there whenever I needed someone.
– There is no greater love than the love of cheeseburger. Happy national cheeseburger day.
– Love can be blind, but should not be tasteless. Enjoy your today’s tasty burger.
– Eating a burger is an art; everyone should know it—happy national art day of foodies.
– The most comfortable place in the world is the place where burgers are prepared. Happy national cheeseburger day.
– I need the love of the size of a double-decker cheeseburger—happy national cheeseburger day.
– All pain goes away with the bite of your favorite burger. Enjoy your tasty painkiller.
I went to the gym, then saw a burger shop and remembered that we only live once—a happy national reason to skip the gym day.
– Gym will give you fit body, and burgers will provide a good mood; the choice is yours. Enjoy the epitome of happiness with a cheeseburger.
– Don’t focus on how much you eat, focus on what you eat—happy national cheeseburger Day.
– When words fall short to explain love, give them a burger. Share burgers share your passion.
– All you need is love; it can be a burger or cheeseburger.
– Cheeseburger is the heaven of food. Happy national cheeseburger day.
National Cheeseburger Day messages:
– Life is too short to waste on dieting. Go out and yourself a treat.
– The way to my heart goes through the cheeseburger.
– May the world never runs out of cheeseburgers.
– Cheeseburgers gives you the feeling of being alive.
– For food lovers, the cheeseburger isn’t a food. It’s an emotion.
– If you don’t eat cheeseburgers, you miss out on the most fantastic thing in life.
– Feeling guilty for eating a cheeseburger is like feeling guilty for being alive.
– Show me a better couple than cheeseburger and coke. I will wait.
– Since the therapy is too expensive, can we consider eating cheeseburger as therapy.
– Today is somewhere someone’s birthday, so I am going to treat myself a cheeseburger.
– Money cannot buy happiness, but it can take many cheeseburgers, and that’s almost the same.
– Junk food is nothing; it’s just-food.
– It’s better to die eating cheeseburger than eating salad.
– Not all superheroes are found in American movies. Some are found in burger King’s kitchen.
– Fast food is injurious to health. That’s why I eat cheeseburgers. It moves slowly.
– It’s never too late to eat a cheeseburger, whether its 2 pm or 3 am.
– The world would have been so dull and depressed if there were no cheeseburgers.
– Cheeseburgers with fires and coke is like an addiction. Once you start that, there is no going back.
– Nothing is more comforting than a cheeseburger.
– Happiness comes in all sizes, small burgers, and double-decker burgers.
– You cannot make everyone happy you are not a cheeseburger.
– Those who say they don’t like cheeseburger never had one.
– Depression medicines are expensive, but not the cheeseburger’s choice is yours.
– The world needs to focus more on a cheeseburger, not on wars.
– Cheeseburger is the only thing where my heart and mind don’t fight with each other.
– Anyone can fall in love with the burger.
– Good food makes a good mood, and so does the burger.
– You can get kidnapped easily if you thin, so save yourself and eat a lot of cheeseburgers
– All you need is love, and cheeseburger and fries, and coke too.
– I was confused between a cheeseburger and French fries, so I bought both.
– Every day is a cheeseburger day if you are a food lover.
– I do believe in love at first sight. I fall in love with a cheeseburger, coke, and fries when the first time I saw them.
– If you are having a bad day, a bad year, or a bad life, have a cheeseburger.
– I was going to the gym for the last week without missing a single day, so I rewarded myself with a double-decker cheeseburger.
– I have seen heaven on earth. It has cheeseburger, fries, and coke.
National Cheeseburger Day quotes:
- Keep climbing,’ he told himself. ‘Cheeseburgers,’ his stomach replied. ‘Shut up,’ he thought. ‘With fries,’ his stomach complained.
– Rick Riordan
- Man who invented the hamburger was smart; man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius.
– Matthew McConaughey
- Nobody knew they needed a smart phone, an automobile, or even a cheeseburger from a drive through window.
– Matthew E. Gerber