World Jane Addams Day is celebrated on 10th December of every year. This day is celebrated to commemorate the win of a lady Jane Addams who won the first noble peace Prize in 1931 in America. She was a social reformer and activist who decided to change the world and paid no attention to what others said.
World Jane Addams Day messages, Greetings
– Jane Adams tell us only you can write your history yourself.
– Ladies like Jane Adam fought for us so that our generation has a smooth path for success.
– Jane Adams was off staged many times for her fierce speech, but that didn’t let her stop doing whatever she wanted to do.
– There is something in the world which you can only earn by hard work.
– On this Jane Adams day, don’t just sit at home and celebrate it by bringing a change in the society you think would never happen.
– Jane Adams proved the world that change begins the moment you decided to bring the change.
– It took thirty – six years to Jane Addams to win a noble prize, telling the world good things do they take time.
– It’s Jane Addams day celebrate it by following her path and make the world your fan.
– Jane Addams should be the inspiration for every girl.
– The world needs to focus more on ladies like Jane Addams. We need to teach our children to be like her. Adopt her qualities as well.
– You have to earn a class like Jane Addams. This day is dedicated to her kindness towards the world.
– The world needs to focus on a young girl’s education and inspire them to become like Jane Addams.
– The world needs peace right now. Jane Addams only wanted this. I hope her soul rest in peace.
– Jane Addams showed the world what happens when you allow the girls to follow their paths and do what they are good at.
– Jane Addams’s father supported her at every step of life; he was an influencer who had an impression on her, proved that our parents are the first teachers we have.
– Jane Addams opened the house, which helped the poor and immigrants proved that it doesn’t matter how bog name you are. You must help everyone you can.
– Be like Jane Addams and don’t give up. Never give up on your dreams. Absolutely never.
– Jane Addams tells us never to give up on your situations, it doesn’t matter where you are today, and you will get there where you want to be.
– Peace doesn’t mean any war; it means no justice.
– The future of a country try is decided by how they treat the girls in their country in a country where women remain free, develop the most.
– Those who say never heard about Jane Addams need to reread the history.
– Jane Addams becomes missionary but not in a traditional way instead; she becomes a missionary in her unique way a served the society in more ways proved that you always don’t have to follow the old paths to do something for the community.
– Jane Addams helped other women of humanity tell us that women can be a women’s best friend.
World Jane Addams Day quotes
“The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life.”
― Jane Addams
“Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.”
― Jane Addams