The traditional day is celebrated in several parts of the world to celebrate diverse cultures, values, and heritage. The celebration of conventional day promotes “Unity in Diversity,” where the individual or social differences rise above cast, culture, creed, religion, etc.
World Traditional Day: Messages
– Traditions are customs and beliefs which we must respect and adhere to.
– Traditional day practices help us preserve and keep our traditions alive. The word tradition itself means “handing over, or passing on.”
– We should stand by our traditional values and culture; there is a significant meaning to the traditions!
– Usually, the traditional world day is celebrated to strengthen the bonds between ethnic and racial diversity.
– Several events and programs are arranged to celebrate the day, including cultural programs and gatherings. People are encouraged to come in traditional attire.
– Traditional day reminds us of our rich culture and heritage, which we are so proud of.
– When we celebrate a traditional world day, we see vivid colors of our culture.
– The traditional world day gives us a feeling of unity in diversity.
– Tradition is the base of our culture; let us join hands to preserve it.
– Traditions are our valuable treasures; let us preserve them like our useful possessions.
– Traditions are much more than customs. They are an inevitable part of our culture.
– Everybody carries a mark of traditions with him; let us celebrate the traditional day!
– Traditions are the ways of our life. Happy World Traditional Day.
– Traditions are a way of life to every culture. It’s a way of life that provides the vision of the natural, real way of life.
World Traditional Day: Greetings
– Tradition is not the worship of customs but the preservation of values.
– The entire nation dwells in its traditions. Observe the traditional day with splendors of culture and traditions.
– Let us come together to preserve our traditions. Happy World Traditional Day.
– Our practices express our way of life. Let us value, protect, and celebrate traditions on the world’s traditional day.
– We are born with rules, we breathe traditions, and we live by traditions. Let us be proud of our practices on the regular world day.
– As long as the human race is there, rules are bound to be there. Let us respect and work towards preserving our traditions.
– Our culture is rich in tradition, which makes it unique. One lifetime is hardly enough to encompass it.
– Our nation is rich in culture and traditions; let us live by our rules! Let us celebrate our practices on a traditional day.
– Our nation is full of diverse traditions and cultures; the right country resides among the diversity. Long live our traditions and culture!
– Our habits and our culture is our true identity. Let us value them and preserve their traditions.
– Traditions are an inherent part of our culture! Let us be proud of our practices and celebrate.
– Traditions are an integral part of us. Let us not forget our rules!
– A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and the soul of its people.
World Traditional Day quotes
“Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti
“The less there is to justify a traditional custom, the harder it is to get rid of it”
― Mark Twain
“Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.”
― Gustav Mahler